Home

Madden NFL 12 Player Ratings - New York Jets and New England Patriots

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Player Ratings - New York Jets and New England Patriots within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-02-2011, 08:35 PM   #17
Rookie

gohogsfan14's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Madden NFL 12 Player Ratings - New York Jets and New England Patriots

Im good with where Malletts at...although i think his deep throw accuracy could be a little higher
Old 08-02-2011, 08:40 PM   #18
Rookie

How is B.Meriweather a probowler and only an 83, and how id woodhead rated the same as Green-Ellis when hes a 1000 yard rusher, he should be a 85-86!!
Old 08-02-2011, 09:12 PM   #19
Rookie

StreetCarp's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by iva-chargers-fan
How is B.Meriweather a probowler and only an 83, and how id woodhead rated the same as Green-Ellis when hes a 1000 yard rusher, he should be a 85-86!!
You obviously don't watch Patriots games. Meriweather is obscenely overrated. He misses a lot of tackles and gets in the way of other players quite often. 83 is a perfect rating. Those Pro Bowls are from name recognition only.

Green-Ellis is rated perfectly as well. 84 at the very highest. That being said, Woodhead deserves more of a 77-80 rating.
Old 08-02-2011, 09:38 PM   #20
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49

I think sanchez at 83 accuracy is about right or even a bit low. I think his problems, similar to what RayAllen20 said, are that he is a bit inconsistent and makes bad decisions from time to time. Also, his receivers dropped a lot of passes last year.

Next, Danny Woodhead is that fast. I think Madden 11 got it right. There are a numbero f plays where I can get Danny in open space on a screen play and he will take it for a big gain, but a fast corner will catch him. I don't know if stamina plays a role in that, but with Danny I don't score a lot of TDs, I just gain a ton of yards in the open field. He is a role player, but he fits that role VERY well.

Last edited by PGaither84; 08-02-2011 at 09:45 PM.
Old 08-02-2011, 10:48 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 37
I agree Meriweather shouldn't be a 90+, but 2 pro bowls within his rookie contract is impressive, he's been in the 88-92 range the last couple years, i still don't think he's a 83, sanchez is a 83 and he's not that good, i thik he should be a 87, like McCourty, they have similar stats yet meriweather is 4 ovr lower, and why's his tackle so low, or he would be where he's been the last couple years, and how is chung higher than him when he went to the pro bowl last year, and guy's like darren sharper, and ronde barber even put him in the top 6 safties in the game today, which is why this game need's a clutch rating, then he would be back to his 88 ovr, bc he forces fumbles, picks off top Qb's like peyton manning. Think about this, they don't blitz or have great pass rushers anymore and he still gets picks! And for Mallett yeah if i were to use the dolphins i probably would trade for him, bc he will get better since he's a rookie and henne will not since he's a veteran. Now for edelman, yeah he needs like a 2 consistancy rating, he's either beast mode where he can even outshine welker or he's basically nothing. the jets look ok, i agree with most there stats except b scott being a 90, i think he's very overrated and if he were on a bad defense he would be like a 84 or something, his teams boost his stats, he's not even in the same league as D harris and there only 2 ovr apart. One player i'm actually surprised is brandon spikes, dosen't have a 82-84 bc thats what he had on the last update last year, and he's going to play better, and b4 his suspension he was on pace for over a 100+ tackles, and when he wasn't there his team struggled on D, if he didn't get suspended for taking his meds i think it would have been the 1st time in history a team has a 200 tackle and 100 tackle MLB
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2011, 10:51 PM   #22
Once in a Lifetime Memory

Yeah...THAT Guy's Arena

OVR: 19

Lol at the argument that Meriwether should be a higher overall because as is he's equal in overall rating to a quarterback.
NCAA: Syracuse
Soccer: USMNT/DC United

PSN: ButMyT-GunDont

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »