Home

Madden NFL 12 Player Ratings - Denver Broncos and Kansas City Chiefs

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Player Ratings - Denver Broncos and Kansas City Chiefs within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-03-2011, 05:00 PM   #17
Rookie

Automatik's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Madden NFL 12 Player Ratings - Denver Broncos and Kansas City Chiefs

Madden stats are always inflated. Dawkins 87 are you kidding me? Demaryius Thomas shoul not have 96 speed, the guy tore his achillies, and Von Miller speed should be 90 the dude ran sub 4.5 as a LB.
Old 08-03-2011, 05:26 PM   #18
Rookie

happymadison's Arena

OVR: 4

Eric berry with an awareness of 66? come on he had a great rookie season for a safety, here's his stats from 16 games

2 sacks 4 ints 102 int yd's 92 solo tackle's 15 ast tackle's

not sure of his passes defensed

Last edited by happymadison; 08-04-2011 at 03:53 AM.
Old 08-03-2011, 05:39 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 7

im absolutely hating the ratings this year, they are grossly overating so many people....
Old 08-03-2011, 05:49 PM   #20
Rookie

happymadison's Arena

OVR: 4

does anyone remember what the chiefs and raiders were rated in madden 11?
Old 08-03-2011, 05:53 PM   #21
MVP

Chiefsfan881129's Arena

OVR: 13

i think charles got faster because EA Mis Rated his speed the last couple years for whatever reason he should of been 98 or 99 speed all along as when he gets by ya you won't catch him

but yes the chiefs are going to be fun this year disprite baldwin 71 ovr rating his other stats look impressive and for a guy his size 6-4 228 and has 91 speed that amzingly sick! as donny said the ovr does not mean much nor does it tell the whole story

looking at justin houston ratings yea he 64 ovr rating sucks but i look at his spd 80 and his tackle rating 84 and see he has a ton of abilty

plus looking at powe a 60 ovr is kinda low plus for a dude who is lised as 6-2 and 335 his str should be higher then a 91 i say more like 93 tru 96 plus his ovr should be more like 64 or 65 as he way better then kendrick ellis and play better compentition in the SEC

and his protential is off the charts and i get the feeling he is going to be a star in this league someday plus his tackling should be a little better however the good thing is the roster updates can fix those hopefully he will get a chance to prove himself so donny will bump him because he is no doubt the future at NT in KC Go Chiefs!

also add the fact that the Chiefs Just signed Baltimore FB Le Ron McClain, Charles now has a lead blocker and will only be more dangous!

anyway the ratings seem to be right with the exception of a few that disagree with but i am sure will improve once the season gets started go chiefs!

Kansas #1 KC ChiefsFan!
Kansas #1 KU Basketball Fan!
Kansas #1 Boston Redsox Fan!
Kansas #1 K-State Football Fan!
Kansas #1 OKC Thunder Fan!

Home Of Madden Cover Barry Sanders! Go Chiefs!

Last edited by Chiefsfan881129; 08-03-2011 at 05:59 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2011, 07:07 PM   #22
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDROMADA 1
Gale Sayers is that you? I love all things Texas but that is a bit much. Again why do players such as Charles get faster and other players get slower for no apparent reason. Now I'm curious about his 40 time in the combine.

actually those ratings are the same as he was in 11 im looking @ his stats right now so nothing got higher.
Old 08-03-2011, 07:12 PM   #23
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by happymadison
does anyone remember what the chiefs and raiders were rated in madden 11?

chiefs were an 83 raiders were a 78
Old 08-03-2011, 11:35 PM   #24
Banned

OVR: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDROMADA 1
I get all that. You didn't offer an explanation as to how Charles got "faster" in direct comparison to players on his same speed level that got slower.
I know this may have been dropped but I remember something said by the ratings guy (I think) back when there was a debate over Terrell Owens' speed when he was either with the Eagles or Cowboys (I'm thinking Cowboys).

They said they had to up his speed because even though they knew he wasn't as fast as the ratings he was given, he consistently beat guys deep so they had to up his speed to replicate that.

Maybe guys have slower speeds, or faster, to replicate that idea. I don't know, just something I remember being mentioned.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »