Home

Madden NFL 12 Player Ratings - Baltimore Ravens and Cincinnati Bengals

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Player Ratings - Baltimore Ravens and Cincinnati Bengals within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-05-2011, 10:58 AM   #9
SD/LA Chargers?

TheBrothers24's Arena

OVR: 17
Wow if you can find a way to control rice and the running game then you have a good chance to beat BAL this year on Madden because they only have 1 threat in the Receiving game and that's Boldin. Double him and watch the dump offs to Rice.
Old 08-05-2011, 11:36 AM   #10
Once in a Lifetime Memory

Yeah...THAT Guy's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Madden NFL 12 Player Ratings - Baltimore Ravens and Cincinnati Bengals

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBzrule
FB does not matter. They always seem to still either block no one, get overpowered or whiff. I thought Torrey Smith would be a bit faster but 92 is ok.
I haven't tried playing with a bad fullback, but in Madden 11, I have a great fullback and the dude gets out and makes blocks on almost every play. I always hot route him into blocking towards the inside (if I'm looking to push outside), or hot route him into blocking towards the outside (if I'm looking to bang it in the middle), or if I think a LB is going to come from the inside I'll hot route him to block towards the middle too. It doesn't change the look of his actual blocking route, but I swear it seems to make a world of difference. I've been playing with a cast and forgot to hot route and couldn't run at all, and then the last two games I did and averaged over 8 yards per carry.
NCAA: Syracuse
Soccer: USMNT/DC United

PSN: ButMyT-GunDont
Old 08-05-2011, 11:37 AM   #11
Once in a Lifetime Memory

Yeah...THAT Guy's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBzrule
Arthur Jones should receive a big increase from where he is currently at 55 overall. He has unseated Corey Redding and is now running with the first team defense

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/spor...m_defense.html

I still think Marshal Yanda's gets underrated.

Other than that these look pretty good.
Well if this is the case, then James Hardy should be bumped up too because I hear he is the #2 WR right now.
NCAA: Syracuse
Soccer: USMNT/DC United

PSN: ButMyT-GunDont
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2011, 11:53 AM   #12
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

wow the Bengals are going to be outright bad once the release day roster is released and they lose Chad and Carson.
Old 08-05-2011, 12:01 PM   #13
Banned

Jdoug312's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBrothers24
Wow if you can find a way to control rice and the running game then you have a good chance to beat BAL this year on Madden because they only have 1 threat in the Receiving game and that's Boldin. Double him and watch the dump offs to Rice.

I thought the same at first. But, we still have a receiving core -- this just goes back to the whole "look at the attributes, not the ovr" mantra. I don't know about you, but I know Torrey Smith and Ed Dickson will most definitely be catching alot of touchdown passes for me. Plus, you have to remember that defense is going to matter this year. DPP,roles, and all that means that Ed Reed will be giving the ball to our offense alot.

Last edited by Jdoug312; 08-05-2011 at 12:05 PM.
Old 08-05-2011, 12:20 PM   #14
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBrothers24
Hopefully we will be signing Malcolm Floyd today or tomorrow. Keeping fingers crossed. There is a chance we bring Mason back too if he does not sign with the Jets.
Old 08-05-2011, 12:22 PM   #15
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeah...THAT Guy
Well if this is the case, then James Hardy should be bumped up too because I hear he is the #2 WR right now.
Yeah he is, but that's not because he's fighting with someone for the job. He's a vet and all we have are rookies outside of Boldin. He didn't beat anybody for that spot. He got placed there because he is a vet. Jones put in work and thus far looks better than Redding.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2011, 12:23 PM   #16
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich7sena
I think they are giving Flacco too much credit for mobility.
Absolutely ^.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »