Home

Madden NFL 12 Player Ratings - Baltimore Ravens and Cincinnati Bengals

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Player Ratings - Baltimore Ravens and Cincinnati Bengals within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-05-2011, 12:24 PM   #17
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Madden NFL 12 Player Ratings - Baltimore Ravens and Cincinnati Bengals

Depending on Tyrod Taylor POT, I might look his way when he hits the market. 87 Speed, 91 ACC, and 92 THP. If he has B POT I might think about signing him as a backup. If he has C or lower, I will sign him and change him to WR.
Old 08-05-2011, 12:53 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 37
Lots of Ravens fans and Bengals fans going to be playing with the default roster this year. Ravens lost Heap to the Cards, Mason might soon be a Jet, Bulger retired so they have no real backup, and they cut some other lineman as well. Bengals traded Ocho, Palmer retired and Joseph is gone, atleast they did sign gradkoski as a qb, and Benson only got a 1 year deal
Old 08-05-2011, 12:59 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 0
Tyrod Taylor all i gotta say. Madden lg is going down!!
Old 08-05-2011, 01:16 PM   #20
Rookie

IDK but The Bengals seem to have a bunch of linebackers that dont seem 2 fit the 4-3 scheme that they run IMO....for ex; Dontay Moch, is he a 3-4 OLB or a 4-3 DE same thing with Michael Johnson & the new FA they brought in with Manny Lawson; also they brought in FA OLB (4-3 scheme) Thomas Howard(????) from the Raiders....so im wondering if they are trying to stack up personnel to try to incorporate the 3-4 scheme for next year or what....i dont get it....its gonna be confusing for anyone planning to start a franchise wit tha BENGALS....but i do kno one thing they're going 2 have alotta speed at LB position with DONTAY MOCH (91 SPEED) ; MICHAEL JOHNSON (86 SPD) ; MANNY LAWSON (90 SPD) ; THOMAS HOWARD (87+ SPD) and not to mention KEITH RIVERS (87 SPD)....so they have some wealth at LB position...could be trade bait to help rebuild help for other positions. Wat do u think?
Old 08-05-2011, 01:20 PM   #21
MVP

HarkTheSound's Arena

OVR: 11

I can't wait to play with the Bengals this year in Madden. Gonna be fun building them up from the catastrophe that they currently are....

As for the real life Bengals, well, I just hope we don't go 0-16...

Bengals
UNC Tar Heels(Football and Basketball)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2011, 01:33 PM   #22
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by godinme3
IDK but The Bengals seem to have a bunch of linebackers that dont seem 2 fit the 4-3 scheme that they run IMO....for ex; Dontay Moch, is he a 3-4 OLB or a 4-3 DE same thing with Michael Johnson & the new FA they brought in with Manny Lawson; also they brought in FA OLB (4-3 scheme) Thomas Howard(????) from the Raiders....so im wondering if they are trying to stack up personnel to try to incorporate the 3-4 scheme for next year or what....i dont get it....its gonna be confusing for anyone planning to start a franchise wit tha BENGALS....but i do kno one thing they're going 2 have alotta speed at LB position with DONTAY MOCH (91 SPEED) ; MICHAEL JOHNSON (86 SPD) ; MANNY LAWSON (90 SPD) ; THOMAS HOWARD (87+ SPD) and not to mention KEITH RIVERS (87 SPD)....so they have some wealth at LB position...could be trade bait to help rebuild help for other positions. Wat do u think?
I was thinking the same thing but here's my plan for the Bengals. Start Lawson and Rivers at OLB with Rey in the middle and Jones backing him up. I'm going to move Johnson to DE and see what his rating jumps up to. He'll most likely be my starter opposite Dunlap. Secondary will take a hit by losing Joseph but Clements should hopefully be at least an 80 and it wont be too bad.

Offensively, dont care about losing Chad Johnson because I prefer to build around Green, Gresham and those young guys. QB is the main concern. I really wish Palmer would come back. Oh well.

Last edited by peter77733; 08-05-2011 at 01:36 PM.
Old 08-05-2011, 02:24 PM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter77733
I was thinking the same thing but here's my plan for the Bengals. Start Lawson and Rivers at OLB with Rey in the middle and Jones backing him up. I'm going to move Johnson to DE and see what his rating jumps up to. He'll most likely be my starter opposite Dunlap. Secondary will take a hit by losing Joseph but Clements should hopefully be at least an 80 and it wont be too bad.

Offensively, dont care about losing Chad Johnson because I prefer to build around Green, Gresham and those young guys. QB is the main concern. I really wish Palmer would come back. Oh well.
Yea i think you prolly run multiple defensive sets/schemes wit their defense....so i cant wait 2 play with them & see wat i can do with them. AJ Green & Gresham are def gonna be targets 2 throw to often. QB position is shaky tho....
Old 08-05-2011, 02:25 PM   #24
SD/LA Chargers?

TheBrothers24's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdoug312
I thought the same at first. But, we still have a receiving core -- this just goes back to the whole "look at the attributes, not the ovr" mantra. I don't know about you, but I know Torrey Smith and Ed Dickson will most definitely be catching alot of touchdown passes for me. Plus, you have to remember that defense is going to matter this year. DPP,roles, and all that means that Ed Reed will be giving the ball to our offense alot.
As for the off, Smith and Dickson will be a lot easier to cover than Mason and Heap. Smith is faster but not the rt. runner or possession WR Mason was. Dickson with some development could potentially be as good of a target that Heap was.

No doubt your D will be stacked again but the O won't be as powerful as it was last year, which gives teams a chance at keeping the score low and seeing what happens at the end.

Still a tough team to beat but not as tough as last year. Now if you guys sign Malcom Floyd then I retract my previous comments lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »