Home

NBA 2K12 Adds Over 1,000 Animations, Every Graphical Detail To Be Dynamically Updated

This is a discussion on NBA 2K12 Adds Over 1,000 Animations, Every Graphical Detail To Be Dynamically Updated within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-06-2011, 02:11 AM   #17
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: New NBA Today updates include...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavsfan2
Didnt the NFL say that they wouldnt bet on a season as well? I doubt there will be a full season, but I am still hoping that there will be a 50 game season.
If anything, I would guess the season will start in January or February...being optimistic, haha.
Old 08-06-2011, 02:04 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by infam0us
People who will be updating the visual for the NBA today updates will be sick and tired of Gilbert Arenas if he does what he did last year. Changed sneakers like every other game.
Man he changes shoes at halftime l0l.
Old 08-06-2011, 05:23 PM   #19
Pro

Mr_Riddick's Arena

OVR: 17

And my birthday Is in OCT. This sweet. Il tell my wife her gift to me would be to leave me Alone for the month. no cake, no ice-cream, just 2k..
Old 08-06-2011, 06:10 PM   #20
Rookie

ybtherockstar's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: NBA 2K12 Adds Over 1,000 Animations, Every Graphical Detail To Be Dynamically Upd

This is great news by 2k. Everything seems to be coming in at the right time.
Old 08-06-2011, 06:20 PM   #21
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWiLL02
Wow, it only took one post for someone to pull the old "That info is nice, but if (insert gameplay concern here) isn't fixed, it won't matter".

Anyways, these NBA Today additions sound interesting, if they're updated regularly. I wonder if the player models being dynamic now means they'll update hairstyles and things of that nature over the course of the season. I know that's a big deal for many around here!
That's in regards to the added animation announcement. It's great that the ball will seem less attached to players, let's just hope players are less attached to players as well. As far as the graphical updates that's something that's really innovative.

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2011, 06:26 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 0
1000 new animations!!! Thats great, & now they update shoes, hairstyles, courts, and players models my fav!!! This also means that we wont have to download mods for your pc so thats great.
Old 08-06-2011, 07:43 PM   #23
MVP

blklightning's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: NBA 2K12 Adds Over 1,000 Animations, Every Graphical Detail To Be Dynamically Upd

more intuitive to play ...that's what i like to hear. i know what i want to do, but doing it in this game can be a bit too tricky at times. i find the post moves to be the worst offenders.

3 points for graphics, 1 point for the passable commentary, and a half point for the boxart. I can give no further points since the all over the place gameplay would ruin it anyway.
Old 08-06-2011, 07:44 PM   #24
MVP

blklightning's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WatchTheThrone
LOL 2K knows there won't be an NBA season this year so they trolling us.
even without the season, they'll still release the game. their nba rights contract most certainly requires them to do so.

3 points for graphics, 1 point for the passable commentary, and a half point for the boxart. I can give no further points since the all over the place gameplay would ruin it anyway.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »