Home

Madden NFL 12 Demo w/Commentary

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Demo w/Commentary within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2011, 09:18 AM   #17
MVP

DGuinta1's Arena

OVR: 29
Can you do another vid. on a harder level with your analysis? It was entertaining and pointed out a few things that normally I wouldn't see. Funny how nobody likes the look of the dreads in NCAA or the long hair in Madden12...lol
Old 08-10-2011, 10:56 AM   #18
MVP

bigsmallwood's Arena

OVR: 37
Loved your commentary homie!!!! Hilarious! And I am glad that you see the potential problem areas of the game #GreatWork
Old 08-10-2011, 11:00 AM   #19
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: Madden NFL 12 Demo w/Commentary

Wow I always get 5-6 carries 20 yards on average on All-Madden I feel the running game is difficult, passing wise im getting better i average around 60 % completions and 120 yards on a good game, bad game like 70 yards 1-2 picks.. Clay Mathews gives me fits.. I do very well with my Bears defense though and I feel like there is a little to many fumbles for my liking. ( I only play with the Bears ) My record is probably .500 or a little lower.
Old 08-10-2011, 11:17 AM   #20
Rookie

brettmickey's Arena

OVR: 0
Jay Cutler. You are going to throw an interception... or 7. hahaha nice
Old 08-10-2011, 11:19 AM   #21
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goblowsoup
poorch is right, the walking through other players and refs is annoying...same with the obnoxious player chatter. I don't know if I have a weird glitchy demo or what, but I suffered a lot of lighting bugs and other little gripes. I wasn't overall pleased with the Demo, and I'm not sure it fairly represents the full product. I will say that people shouldn't completely give EA hell and 2k all praises...2k has their fair share of bugs and glitches as well as player clipping and walkthrough issues. I think it's fair to say both groups have at some point let me down. It's 2011 and I see more issues in games today than I did 6 years ago. I'm not sure if I've just gotten pickier or if the industry has gotten lazier.

Anyways, just wanted to say poorch had a fair gripe, asking him to stop is fair as well since both EA and 2k have had issues with programming. The better thing to do rather than complain on here is to write EA and complain to them or just stop buying their games, if there was some healthy competition I'd most likely try it over Madden...but hey, it is what it is. Just make the best of it or don't play it. Keep playing 2k5...it's cheaper than buying a new game anyways.
The reason you see this more now than you did then is because people want every single little detail in the games now. Back then people just wanted to play for fun and didn't care about all the little details, so there weren't as many things in the games to trigger all these bugs/graphical glitches. Those games from 6 years ago are almost laughable now if you go back and try to play them. As time goes by we expect more and more of the games and overlook a lot less than we did back then.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2011, 05:11 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 0
omg i love madden 12 i think it's the best madden of the series i love the color the run game is not stiff anymore the passing is realistic i can honor or respect the guy in the video opinion on anything by default the game is on pro level and it will seem rather easy to play . ea has finaly got the right vision for the franchise also the player models are bigger that's a plus i love this game it reminds me of 2k5 withe the fluidness of the control i don't think this madden is for a true madden fan i think those that love 2k5 nfl will know flock to madden....... blip.tv/spontaneouscooking
Old 08-11-2011, 01:59 AM   #23
All Star

inkcil's Arena

OVR: 23
the narrarator is overly comical in his presentation...otherwise decent vid.

I'm suprised at no mention of the added weightiness of the players. For the first time it feels like I am controlling a on-screen character that is weighed down with pads and a helmet.
Old 08-11-2011, 09:54 AM   #24
Rookie

sleepyeagle's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkcil
I'm suprised at no mention of the added weightiness of the players. For the first time it feels like I am controlling a on-screen character that is weighed down with pads and a helmet.
I agree, the weighted feel and the way the players interact with each other is one of the biggest differences for me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »