Home

NCAA Football 12 - 2011 FCS Team Directory Project

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 - 2011 FCS Team Directory Project within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2011, 12:37 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
NCAA Football 12 - 2011 FCS Team Directory Project

Have you missed out on The New Official 2011 FCS Team Directory Project? It resides in our NCAA Teambuilder Forum and I wanted to make sure more people were aware of it.

It is building up a lot of steam and is almost 50% complete. Make sure you check it out. Lots of work has been put into it, most notably by MrLux, NCoffey, TheLeviticalLawKid3, sikolec, cparrish, and TDavis45. (If I missed anyone, contact TDavis45.)

Quote:
Introduction
Hello and welcome to the NEW 2011 NCAA Football FCS Team Directory. This new and improved thread was designed to be more user friendly and to provide you with the most up to date content and information regarding accurately created FCS teams to import to NCAA Football 12. Through the use of EASports' Teambuilder this group of talented team/roster creators are dedicated in what they do and pride themselves on bringing you the most authentic FCS teams with accurately named rosters. You wont find this collection of talent on any other website but OPERATION SPORTS!!!!!!

The History:
The idea for this thread began over a year ago with NCAA Football 11 by a guy named "The Run and Shoot", to which myself and others offered valuable feedback to become what is now a huge success across the college football gaming community. The collective group of individuals that work great together to share feedback to one another regarding their team to make them as accurate as possible to deliver to YOU the best experience you can have in NCAA 12.

How does it work?
All you need to know if you want to download these teams is check out the "Dashboard" below to see if your favorite team or any team in general has been created. If you don't see your team, by all means request for it to be completed and it will be completed in a matter of days if not sooner.
-You will see a "Post #" and a "Creator/s OS Name and Teambuilder Name".
-If a team has details listed, all you need to do is reference that "Post #" that's in the dashboard and search for it within the thread.
-When you locate the actual post, it will have plenty of details regarding that team such as a link to the teambuilder site to review the rosters, uniform, stadium, and many more details.
-You will also see a TIMESTAMP that has a date and time associated with it.
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2011, 12:50 PM   #2
Rookie

steelernation28's Arena

OVR: 21
Cool. Go Griz!
Old 08-14-2011, 05:23 PM   #3
Rookie

rwk2009's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: NCAA Football 12 - 2011 FCS Team Directory Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelernation28
Cool. Go Griz!
Eat **** grizzlies, go cats go...

But seriously, this is a cool project.
MLB : Washington Nationals
Old 08-15-2011, 12:06 AM   #4
MVP

cparrish's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwk2009
Eat **** grizzlies, go cats go...

But seriously, this is a cool project.
VERY cool project!

Xbox 360: BuffEye Rosters
PS3: BuffEyeRosters
Old 08-15-2011, 12:26 AM   #5
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29

I guess i should update my Howard Bison from NCAA 10/11 for this. Just got to see if they changed the uni's since then.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2011, 01:24 AM   #6
Pro

TDavis45's Arena

OVR: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by LionsFanNJ
I guess i should update my Howard Bison from NCAA 10/11 for this. Just got to see if they changed the uni's since then.
You would need to change the rosters as well! We appreciate ANY help over there! We love to hear feedback too!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »