Home

Madden NFL 12 Player Ratings - Chicago Bears and Detroit Lions

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Player Ratings - Chicago Bears and Detroit Lions within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-17-2011, 06:04 PM   #25
Rookie

Drix10's Arena

OVR: 6
My thoughts as a die hard Bears fan:
Cutler might be a little overrated, maybe an 82 would be better. And I think Stafford when the season is over will be better. I really liked what I saw of him last year.
The Lions getting a lot of love on the O line, and the Bears is about right except Chris Williams I think is probably the worst starter they have. I think Garza should get a ratings bump, and Carimi is looking like a gamer and might benefit from some more awareness. He could be in the high 80's next year.
Peppers too low, Wright too low as has been well chronicled here, and Melton needs all kinds of help. He was a former running back in college at Texas and scored 10 TD's as a freshman with VY. His physical skills should be really high for a DT, with the exception of strength and of course awareness will be lower because he moved from End. Somone mentioned Chris Conte, I think he is overrated now, but not in the long run, he's a tackling machine and some compared him favorably to John Lynch as a possible SS in the future. Major Wright needs some love cause he's coming along nicely. Big hitter with decent insticts. He's as good if not better than Daniel Manning.
And I might get lit up for this one ... Urlacher might be a tad overrated, I'm not convinced he's playing in his prime anymore. I like it ... but I'm not it's accurate.
I'll be making these changes in my franchise if it's not done by the first update.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2011, 06:11 PM   #26
MVP

Gorilla Glass's Arena

Re: Madden NFL 12 Player Ratings - Chicago Bears and Detroit Lions

Yeah Cutler should be atleast an 79-80. He holds the ball long, forces passes, Sends a guys jersey to the HOF.

Sigh, Donny at it again. lol.
Old 08-17-2011, 06:12 PM   #27
Rookie

Drix10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyder_DG
Dear Bears,

Thanks for Greg Olsen. He will be very fun to use in franchise and watch in real life.

Signed,

An Avid Panthers Fan
Believe me, it pained me to see him go. He's been one of my favorite Bears for a few years now. Damn Martz. But it was great to see him do well in the preseason game the other night. Looks like Newton will be relying on the new TE alot. I'm so glad he hasn't been implicated in the Miami Booster scandal, unlike our favorite punt returner, Hester.
Old 08-17-2011, 09:56 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by feeq14
Looking at this as a hardcore bears fan makes me happy to see us getting some respect. But it also reminds me just how lucky/well coached we were last year because these ratings are a bit inflated. Chris Harris, Anthony Adamns, Tim Jennings all need a bit of a downgrade. Crhis Williams... 84 HAHAHAHAHA! Major Wright and Melton will definitely need bumps though, they are both gonna be starters and will be much improved after the first update. Thankfully with team editing i will be going through the whole game getting my ratings where i want.

Lastly... with guys like Jake Locker getting 80+ speed, how the heck does Cutler only have 71? His possibly the best pure Athlete at QB outside of Vick, Young, Newton and afew others, and guys like Locker have never been big time run guys as far as i know. Scrambling sure and that deserves no more than a 75 which is where Locker, Rodgers, Cutler and the like belong. But 83... thats outrageous.
really??? really???
Old 08-17-2011, 09:59 PM   #29
Pro

OVR: 7

Lions are really nice on the defensive line, not just Suh and Fairley, but Avril and all the other depth they have
Old 08-17-2011, 10:10 PM   #30
Rookie

PackerBacker123's Arena

me being a packer fan I think that we will have plenty of interception against Cutler
Old 08-17-2011, 10:25 PM   #31
Rookie

PackerBacker123's Arena

why do they always call Calvin Johnson... Calvin Johnson JR???http://www.wholesalejerseyshut.com/pic/201076105988639.jpg
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2011, 11:19 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 0

Greg Olsen is an 86 but Brandon Pettigrew is a 81??? What a joke EA.

Brandon was 3rd amongst all TEs in the NFL in receptions! the dude put

numbers better then the average WR in the NFL.

Ans dont let me get started on Suh and Calvin. smh Calvin is argulably one of

the best WRs in the game right now, if not the best. And suh put up rookie

numbers and breaking records that any incoming DT will probably never

touch.

The lions never get any type of respect! I swear who ever does the ratings

must be a Bears, Vikings, Packers fan.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »