Home

Still Not Fully Enjoying NCAA 12? Try Some Sliders from OSers

This is a discussion on Still Not Fully Enjoying NCAA 12? Try Some Sliders from OSers within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-19-2011, 02:34 PM   #9
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Still Not Fully Enjoying NCAA 12? Try Some Sliders from OSers

Quote:
Originally Posted by C the Lyte
I think sliders and people's lack of willing to tweak with are the difference between OSers hating this game and loving this game.
I agree with this. But there are some things sliders just can't fix. For example, no matter what you do, it will always be 1000X easier to complete a slant than an out pattern. TE and Slot receivers will always be more open than WR running the stop route.
Old 08-19-2011, 02:48 PM   #10
Rookie

skeezapleez's Arena

OVR: 2

I appreciate all of the work these guys do to try and get us a nice playing game, but won't these all unfortunately need major tweaking after the upcoming update/tuner set?
Old 08-19-2011, 03:01 PM   #11
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeezapleez
I appreciate all of the work these guys do to try and get us a nice playing game, but won't these all unfortunately need major tweaking after the upcoming update/tuner set?
possible.

If EA only tweak and fix what they have said in the readme it won´t be necessary but they always tweak something else.. usually break other stuff too!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2011, 03:20 PM   #12
MVP

waytofailself's Arena

OVR: 3

Thanks for this post!

That said, I did find Matt10's heisman sliders to be very easy. Going from SECElite's AA I went 6-1 after going 7-0 on AA.

The loss was close. Most of the wins weren't.
Old 08-19-2011, 03:26 PM   #13
MVP

cparrish's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardot
I agree with this. But there are some things sliders just can't fix. For example, no matter what you do, it will always be 1000X easier to complete a slant than an out pattern. TE and Slot receivers will always be more open than WR running the stop route.
It is the same on the football field. Not many QBs can or have the ability to go out and complete out patterns all day. That is the route that truly separates QBs.

As for the sliders, the work these guys do improves the game tenfold!

Xbox 360: BuffEye Rosters
PS3: BuffEyeRosters
Old 08-19-2011, 03:31 PM   #14
Jr.
Playgirl Coverboy

Jr.'s Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
I actually find the out route the easiest route to complete a pass. Slants don't work much for me because the defense always seems to be in a zone. I also don't hot route much at all.

I agree with someone else who noted Jistic's AA sliders. I used those as a base, made a few tweaks, and the game is playing very solid for me right now.

Watch me play video games
Old 08-19-2011, 04:06 PM   #15
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baughn3
I actually find the out route the easiest route to complete a pass. Slants don't work much for me because the defense always seems to be in a zone. I also don't hot route much at all.

I agree with someone else who noted Jistic's AA sliders. I used those as a base, made a few tweaks, and the game is playing very solid for me right now.
Really? I am also using Jistic's sliders. But whenever I even think about throwing a quick out, the CB starts by taking two steps to the outside before I even snap the ball. And the few times I actually have the nads to make the throw, the corner seems to break to the ball before my WR.....so now I am just plain scared to throw it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2011, 04:13 PM   #16
Jr.
Playgirl Coverboy

Jr.'s Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Really? I am also using Jistic's sliders. But whenever I even think about throwing a quick out, the CB starts by taking two steps to the outside before I even snap the ball. And the few times I actually have the nads to make the throw, the corner seems to break to the ball before my WR.....so now I am just plain scared to throw it.
I haven't tried any quick outs. I was talking about the 10 yard out. I find that one is usually easy to complete. Again, I find that the defense plays a lot of zone against me, so maybe that's why.

Watch me play video games

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »