Home

UFC Undisputed 3 Videos - Jones vs. Rampage, Rampage vs. 'Nog, Maynard vs. Henderson

This is a discussion on UFC Undisputed 3 Videos - Jones vs. Rampage, Rampage vs. 'Nog, Maynard vs. Henderson within the MMA Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-21-2011, 02:08 PM   #9
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: UFC Undisputed 3 - Jon Jones vs Rampage (Gamescom)

Ok after watching the 2 new additional videos.........

I don't like the new sub system. Looks stupid because I don't get how it works. In the Ben Henderson video he had the sub icon looking thing at the exact same spot during his 1st submission attempt but didn't get the tap out but got it in his second attempt. But yet the guy did nothing differently at all.

I also HATE how people can rapid fire spam punches and kicks, with no sense of stamina lost at all. Even more so I hate how players don't react when getting hit full blast.

Grant it Rampage isn't the greatest kicker in the world, but still if you get blasted to the gut over and over by kicks, you would feel it. But it was like dude didn't feel it at all, it didn't slow him down at all.

Reminds me of Bloodsport when they were trading kicks to the side saying come on come on.

This game lacks physics and looks like it would another button mash fest. No way should you be able to rapid fire punches and kicks like that with no slow down or any sense of stamina lost.

No way should you be able to take full blasts to the body and face from kicks and punches and your guy still standing up right lke he didn't even feel it.

No way should you be able to push people around the ring like that so fast like they sliding on ice.

Also how in the hell can you get out of a sub attempt from around your neck and move around like nothing happen, full stamina and speed ? SMH

Last edited by Gotmadskillzson; 08-21-2011 at 02:10 PM.
Old 08-21-2011, 02:46 PM   #10
Banned

JOHN 3:16's Arena

OVR: 0
A.Sliva looks to small for a light Heavey.
Old 08-21-2011, 05:03 PM   #11
Banned

DingDuong's Arena

Re: UFC Undisputed 3 Videos - Jones vs. Rampage, Rampage vs. 'Nog, Maynard vs. Hender

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHN 3:16
A.Sliva looks to small for a light Heavey.
Hes not too small, fighters like Anderson usually walk around in that weight, but they cut the weight to make the weigh in.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2011, 05:09 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 9
maybe if these guy would stop pressing the same button for a punch, the game would look more realistic. like who throws three lefts? help us critique the game better.
Old 08-21-2011, 05:25 PM   #13
Showtime

Jukeman's Arena

OVR: 46
meh....

get some guys who kno how to play the game to show it off lol

vid did nothing but turned me off..

---
- Sent from my HumancentiPad using Tapatalk
Old 08-21-2011, 07:18 PM   #14
All Star

allBthere's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: UFC Undisputed 3 Videos - Jones vs. Rampage, Rampage vs. 'Nog, Maynard vs. Hender

I'm the opposite, I like what I'm seeing. It's looking more like 09 than 10 in terms of striking which is a good thing. I think the guy using Maynard threw a 1-1-2 ... in any case I saw at least a handful of jabs and they are looking like 09, faster snappier and not the useless pawing crap from 10.

The kick comment - those were 'light kicks' so that's why it wasn't crushing the other guy.

the 2 things I'm not in love with is 1 the new camera which is super low - I hope I can use 09's exact camera, imo it was picture perfect camera for this sport.

The other thing as other say is the submission system. I didn't mind the button mashing from 09 either, so ...anyway, it looked like 2 players were trying to let the one guy win and even then he couldn't finish it. which means it could be too hard potentially.

Ben Henderson looks just like himself.
Old 08-21-2011, 09:11 PM   #15
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
hard to blast the game when the people playing it play unrealistic. I'm sure if you try to play more realistic the game will look and play a lot better. Dont know how i feel about the new sub system. I'm glad the shine is gone but we'll see if this is really better.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2011, 09:35 PM   #16
Banned

JOHN 3:16's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DingDuong
Hes not too small, fighters like Anderson usually walk around in that weight, but they cut the weight to make the weigh in.
He looks like Middle weight to me, he should be bigger like JoN Jones is.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum »