Home

NBA 2K12 Screenshot - My Player #8

This is a discussion on NBA 2K12 Screenshot - My Player #8 within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2011, 09:01 PM   #17
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: NBA 2K12 Screenshot - My Player #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSceptile
I love how most of Ronnie's posts shut up the pessimists lol.
His tweets tells us that non-games achievement taking longer to achieve; is a great thing. For most players it only took a season and a half to unlock all billboards/magazines. With him saying that it took him 3 years to get commercial, is a great thing and gives my MP depth.
My thing is whether to start a dummy MP until the lockout is year. I dont know how long the lockout will be. If it is too long or doesnt look to be over til midseason than I will create my real MP.
Old 09-08-2011, 09:21 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 2
COMMERCIALS Fn INCREDIBLE...i wonder if you get endorsement commercials for nike, jordan brand, adidas, converse, and generic brand as well...so excited
Old 09-08-2011, 09:51 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 0
Does anyone know what will happen with my player now that the rookies will not be in so how will the draft take place?
Old 09-08-2011, 10:20 PM   #20
Banned

OVR: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
"

Ronnie2KRonnie 2K 2K12@

@2KGeneral You're actually in a commercial, not just a pic.

Ronnie2KRonnie 2K 2K12

I should be clear... this Commercial didn't happen Year 1 for me. Remember I have to tell a story in visuals with little context

29 seconds agoFavoriteRetweetReply
Ronnie2KRonnie 2K 2K12

Wouldn't make much sense for this to happen year one. I was a 20th pick overall and didn't start right away

Ronnie2KRonnie 2K 2K12

In Year 3, I got the commercial and I get traded shortly after. Tomorrow is the last screen at 8 AM."
Wait, he said he has to tell a story with visuals. Does that mean these pics are in chronological order? It would make sense, because the first was the interview, the second was the mock draft, and the third was him getting his named called. 4th must have been the future billboard. The SI cover probably came after his rookie year or year 2. Shoe deal probably came after his 2nd or 3rd year, and I'd imagine that's relative to how quickly you become a star in the league; THAT would lead into THIS 8th screen, getting commercial opportunities. I'm wondering....could this last one be of him at the HOF induction ceremony, making his speech? Or maybe something simpler like a billboard after winning the Finals, or even his first All-Star selection?

Seriously, tomorrow morning can't come fast enough.
Old 09-08-2011, 10:58 PM   #21
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaySmooov
Wait, he said he has to tell a story with visuals. Does that mean these pics are in chronological order? It would make sense, because the first was the interview, the second was the mock draft, and the third was him getting his named called. 4th must have been the future billboard. The SI cover probably came after his rookie year or year 2. Shoe deal probably came after his 2nd or 3rd year, and I'd imagine that's relative to how quickly you become a star in the league; THAT would lead into THIS 8th screen, getting commercial opportunities. I'm wondering....could this last one be of him at the HOF induction ceremony, making his speech? Or maybe something simpler like a billboard after winning the Finals, or even his first All-Star selection?

Seriously, tomorrow morning can't come fast enough.
I think it probably will be HOF, if it looks great I am definitely playing deep into MP. Especially with the ability to sim to Key Games. I will do alot of simming after year 2.
I cant wait till 11AM EST. SInce I dont have any classes tomorrow, I wont miss out intial excitement.

Last edited by illwill10; 09-08-2011 at 11:00 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2011, 11:18 PM   #22
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

I hope that there is also a Sim game feature from the menu, not the sim to key game feature. I like the new feature,but depending on your position/ratings/conference/division there isnt too many key games, until you were a Star. For me it was 5-20 Key Games. I dont want to play 82 games, but I dont want to only play Key games until I am past year 3. I dont mind playing bad teams because they are good for breakout games and as a young player. But, I like to limit them.
Old 09-09-2011, 12:13 AM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 8

will der be a continuation of your myplayer in nba 2k13?
Old 09-09-2011, 12:45 AM   #24
MVP

RedSceptile's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bad Man
will der be a continuation of your myplayer in nba 2k13?
Are you serious 2K12 isn't even out and it's safe to say 2K is pushing us in the way of Hall of Fame/Retirement so it's highly unlikely.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »