Home

NBA 2K12 Impressions, Q&A (From Hands-On Event in Washington, DC)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K12 Impressions, Q&A (From Hands-On Event in Washington, DC) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2011, 12:49 AM   #297
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2K12 Impressions, Q&A (From Hands-On Event in Washington, DC)

Sorry,I just dont read all the replies,so if I'm asking questions that someone has already asked,please ignore them.
and,what I care about most is that whether moving the player more "in control", rather than "outta control"?we all know that over years the player get sucked by D,that's nasty.
besides,could you do some skill tricks easier than last yr game,I mean, are moves like spin,half spin,in and out etc.more easier to activate? Do they even add new ones?
and the last one:is the collision just like 2k gays said,somewhat compare to the FIFA12 impact engine,is that look good or just couldnt be more the same as last yr.

Last edited by douglas2009; 09-11-2011 at 12:51 AM.
Old 09-11-2011, 01:25 AM   #298
Pro

ClevelandinDistress's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas2009
Sorry,I just dont read all the replies,so if I'm asking questions that someone has already asked,please ignore them.
and,what I care about most is that whether moving the player more "in control", rather than "outta control"?we all know that over years the player get sucked by D,that's nasty.
besides,could you do some skill tricks easier than last yr game,I mean, are moves like spin,half spin,in and out etc.more easier to activate? Do they even add new ones?
and the last one:is the collision just like 2k gays said,somewhat compare to the FIFA12 impact engine,is that look good or just couldnt be more the same as last yr.

Haha oh man don't want to be mean but you got to work on that English of yours. All the best
Old 09-11-2011, 01:59 AM   #299
MVP

coolcras7's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandinDistress
Haha oh man don't want to be mean but you got to work on that English of yours. All the best
Maybe his is not American not everyone speaks English here this site is international.

I have a question for aholbert32 did you notice the CPU using Superstar players to their full potential especial the PG, in 2k11 I never saw Rose play like Rose in the game.

Last edited by coolcras7; 09-11-2011 at 02:31 AM.
Old 09-11-2011, 02:04 AM   #300
Rookie

OVR: 2

ok i no this question has been asked alrdy, but i cant find it anywhere, i sersily went thru every page to see if i can find but i cant find it....the question is does kobe hav a new jumpshot????????sombody plzzzz awnser my question
Old 09-11-2011, 02:21 AM   #301
Pro

DutchMastah7's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by samer naser
ok i no this question has been asked alrdy, but i cant find it anywhere, i sersily went thru every page to see if i can find but i cant find it....the question is does kobe hav a new jumpshot????????sombody plzzzz awnser my question
I think he does, from what I've heard/seen.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2011, 02:33 AM   #302
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchMastah7
I think he does, from what I've heard/seen.

who said wat to give you hints to think he does??? but i think he wil to because it seems like they hav changes eveyr1s jummper for ex: rose,lebron,wade,j wall, dirk, c butler, j kidd, that would be soo coll if every play in the game has a new jump shot, but idc as long as kobe has a new jumper, they got rosees jumper perfecly so i think they can get kobies perfecly too......hopfully
Old 09-11-2011, 03:48 AM   #303
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandinDistress
I will try to keep up with that.My native language is not English,so it's not easy for me to express myself in English.hope you don't mind.And can I ask a question,could you understand the last reply I wrote?Hope yes.
Anyway,I will practise more.

Last edited by douglas2009; 09-11-2011 at 05:20 AM.
Old 09-11-2011, 04:19 AM   #304
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolcras7
Maybe his is not American not everyone speaks English here this site is international.
You're right.I'm not American,and I've never been abroad.I came to this forum by accident.
I always regret for not working hard at English back to school time,and now,I use English little in my daily life.
I can read,but not good at write.Maybe it'll get better if I discuss with you guys more.
Thx alot.

Last edited by douglas2009; 09-11-2011 at 05:02 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »