Home

NBA 2K12 Developer Insight #7 - Creating a Legend - Kobe Rated 94, LeBron 98

This is a discussion on NBA 2K12 Developer Insight #7 - Creating a Legend - Kobe Rated 94, LeBron 98 within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2011, 03:11 PM   #137
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K12 Developer Insight #7 - Creating a Legend - Kobe Rated 94, LeBron 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritch548
Scalabrine anyone?
38 overall
Old 09-15-2011, 03:11 PM   #138
Pro

OG_McNabb's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: NBA 2K12 Developer Insight #6- Creating a Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by OGKing
By looking at this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCPol37w1Ro

You can't tell me that he isn't one of the best dunkers that stepped foot onto a court.
You're right I can't tell you that because he is not and it's not even close. He's the most basic of dunkers, I've ever seen. If he's one of the best then Shaq is too........picture that.
Oh and I dont see how he's should be rated anywhere near the Jordan/Birds/and Magic's of the game. Thats tomfoolery.
Old 09-15-2011, 03:13 PM   #139
Rookie

Ritch548's Arena

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zastrin
38 overall
that will be 99 by the time im done with him. Air scalabrine
Old 09-15-2011, 03:14 PM   #140
Rookie

OVR: 0
hey im guessing you can use anybody and when i say anybody means everyone thats in the game ! if you wanna use the young afro kobe or penny just trade them to current teams that you want them on ! when 2k11 came out i always put in the old school legends in current teams to see how it would be in association mode... im hopeing you could still trade the old school legends in 2k12 once you unlock them..
Old 09-15-2011, 03:22 PM   #141
Pro

Re: NBA 2K12 Developer Insight #6- Creating a Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauljkpark
Didn't he win back to back slam dunk contests?
Winning dunk contests doesn't mean you're the best dunker.

We saw this in February when Derozan got robbed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2011, 03:24 PM   #142
Pro

Re: NBA 2K12 Developer Insight #7 - Creating a Legend - Kobe Rated 94, LeBron 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zastrin
38 overall
That was really nice of you for giving him 22 extra skill points.
Old 09-15-2011, 03:39 PM   #143
Rookie

OVR: 1
they need to scale down current ratings of players like lebron. his 98 rating is way to close to jordan's 99 rating. he needs to be knocked down to a 96 so that jordan's dominance can be accurately portrayed. also, **** the heat
Old 09-15-2011, 04:01 PM   #144
Rookie

OVR: 22
The Show and madden need this...fun to start as a rook or created player, but more fun for me to take over a young or old vetrean and see if i can break some records and win some titles with players i already am more familiar with......NBA already had this really, PLAYER LOCK....you can set quarter lengths to taste in this?......

One fun thing to do on NBA2k11 was to load in a VIP(in exhibition only in the pregame option setting, NOT the general VIP that is loaded in at team select screen), turn coach mode on and then assign player lock to a certain position...you can actually coach yourself that way and the camera will stay on your player more...i love screaming at myself when i mess up...errrrr, uhhhhhh...i will bet 99% of NBA2k players do not know this...OR that you can assign a VIP to your own team(as well as the opponent team of course) and actually play along with yourself....i have many team specific VIP's i create so they are more realistic for the teams they represent...if you want to play along with a VIP team memeber(again, in exhibition mode only, not asssociation) , go to option screen and assign a VIP to your own team...NOTE:if you do this, it will NOT record your stats to your 'main' VIP that way..it is confusing, ask me if you need clarification

2k needs to be more clear on some of this

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »