Home

NHL 12 - Legends Ratings

This is a discussion on NHL 12 - Legends Ratings within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2011, 09:46 AM   #17
Rookie

cyborgdholliday's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NHL 12 - Legends Ratings

I for one don't think the addition of legends was silly at all. It's a little silly to only have 9, and I'm not personally annoyed with Gretzky's and Lemieux's ratings because they're still the highest in the game. I only hope it's improved upon.
Old 09-14-2011, 05:30 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 1
Why are you people upset over completely arbitrary numbers? I'm more upset by the fact that the skill attributes don't even do anything! My 90 speed guys and 65 speed guys feel exactly the same speed! The players are all alike so it doesn't matter anyways!
Old 09-14-2011, 05:52 PM   #19
Rookie

Gretzkys shot power 94 Maybe 82 for wrist and 83 for slap shot would be closer..He did not have powerful shot, accurate yes..
Old 09-15-2011, 07:36 PM   #20
Rookie

lsalas76's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyborgdholliday
I for one don't think the addition of legends was silly at all. It's a little silly to only have 9, and I'm not personally annoyed with Gretzky's and Lemieux's ratings because they're still the highest in the game. I only hope it's improved upon.
I like the inclusion of legends but to me its kind of silly being able to put these legends on current teams and looks like some of their ratings should be better. Why not include historic teams though like in NBA 2k12. NHL 2k7 had historic teams too. I hope we get historic teams in NHL 13.
Old 10-04-2011, 10:27 PM   #21
Rookie

I believer Lemieux and Gretzky should both be 99 too. And Yzerman at least 95. Above any player in the game today for sure. But even more importantly, why the **** is he labelled as a one way player? Arguably the best or one of the best 2 way players in the game right there... unless the 1-ways and 2-ways mean something else that im not getting?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »