Home

NBA 2K12 Developer Insight #7 - Creating a Legend - Kobe Rated 94, LeBron 98

This is a discussion on NBA 2K12 Developer Insight #7 - Creating a Legend - Kobe Rated 94, LeBron 98 within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2011, 02:01 PM   #153
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: NBA 2K12 Developer Insight #7 - Creating a Legend - Kobe Rated 94, LeBron 98

Arguing over OVR ratings is stupid. Lebron in relation to his actual skills should be the best rated player. Now what he is in real life as a total player is completely different. The clutch rating on 2k never affected the OVR anyway. Kobe is my fav player of all time but in reality he isnt the same player he was 2 seasons ago. Its not a bad thing to admit Dwade is slightly better now especially since there is a 5-6 year age gap...
Old 09-16-2011, 02:09 PM   #154
MVP

Colts18's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2K12 Developer Insight #7 - Creating a Legend - Kobe Rated 94, LeBron 98

Charles Barkley didn't play defense. No way he should be a 99. Even though overalls don't matter.......Hill Billy
Old 09-17-2011, 02:37 PM   #155
Rookie

Darkimpact17's Arena

OVR: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteboSSK
Arguing over OVR ratings is stupid. Lebron in relation to his actual skills should be the best rated player. Now what he is in real life as a total player is completely different. The clutch rating on 2k never affected the OVR anyway. Kobe is my fav player of all time but in reality he isnt the same player he was 2 seasons ago. Its not a bad thing to admit Dwade is slightly better now especially since there is a 5-6 year age gap...
That is spot on.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2011, 10:43 PM   #156
MVP

OVR: 10
Thumbs up Re: NBA 2K12 Developer Insight #7 - Creating a Legend - Kobe Rated 94, LeBron 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zastrin
If anything, 2K should bring back the 100 overall rating and have Jordan be rated at 100, cause I think Charles Barkley should be 99 overall if he ever made it into the game.

This right here.

- Michael Jordan
Old 09-17-2011, 11:40 PM   #157
Rookie

OVR: 0
All I have to say is 2K has too many heat fans working for them!!!
Old 09-18-2011, 12:27 AM   #158
Rookie

This is extremely sad. I thought 2K was all about accuracy, but it seems to me that they're all about being biased. There is no way that LeBron "don't wanna be the man on my own team" James can be a point away from Michael Jordan and 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! points ahead of KOBE!!! WADE aint even better than KOBE!!!!! The man was injured last year for cryin out loud. Dag!!!... Way to show some loyalty to a cover athlete.
Old 09-18-2011, 12:35 AM   #159
Rookie

For all you people out there that think LeBron is better than Kobe you are confusing ATHLETICISM WITH SKILL! LeBron is way more athletic than Kobe but he is NO WHERE NEAR as skilled as Kobe. If 2K goin off of that then Clyde Drexler and Hakeem should be better than LeBron! Especially Dream All LeBron does is dunk try to shoot threes and choke! Stop it 2K stop it....... "Ya betta dan dat"-Mark Jackson
Old 09-18-2011, 12:41 AM   #160
Rookie

You can't judge players by their overall ratings. JR Smith was in the 70's and he was a beast.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »