Home

NBA 2K12 Patch Available Now For 360, Soon For PS3 (Post Your Online Issues Here)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K12 Patch Available Now For 360, Soon For PS3 (Post Your Online Issues Here) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-13-2011, 08:20 PM   #9
All Star

rangerrick012's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: UPDATE: Patch has been released on XBOX360

Quote:
Originally Posted by bum
After failing to get a team up game going I am trying to just start a quick match. For some reason I can't get a game going at all now. I have been Searching for opponent for about 3-4 minutes. Wasn't like this before patch.
Yeah, I haven't been able to connect to a quick game either.
Old 10-13-2011, 08:20 PM   #10
Rookie

Darkimpact17's Arena

OVR: 3
Teamup is broken with this patch what a joke
Old 10-13-2011, 08:22 PM   #11
MVP

EarvGotti's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: UPDATE: Patch has been released on XBOX360

Quote:
Originally Posted by bum
After failing to get a team up game going I am trying to just start a quick match. For some reason I can't get a game going at all now. I have been Searching for opponent for about 3-4 minutes. Wasn't like this before patch.
I'm guessing not everyone has the patch yet. So it's hard to find games at the moment.
SF) Sapphire Scottie Pippen
PF) '95-'96 Dennis Rodman
C) Hakeem Olajuwon
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2011, 08:23 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: NBA 2K12 Patch Available Now For 360, Soon For PS3 (Post Your Online Issues Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkimpact17
Teamup is broken with this patch what a joke
Seriously? I'm sort of thankful the game is "broken" (according to 12-year old brats) because we get to see people's true character. No one forced you to buy the game and no one is preventing you from trading it in / selling it. Stop whining and give it some time! Maybe the problem is -- oh I don't know! -- the fact that not every region has the patch yet?
Old 10-13-2011, 08:25 PM   #13
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: NBA 2K12 Patch Available Now For 360, Soon For PS3 (Post Your Online Issues Here)

I tried for about 25 minutes to get into a quick match team up game on 360 and could never even get to the matchmaking screen. There were several times where the game would find 10 players but then it would quickly drop to 0 found and go back to searching.
Old 10-13-2011, 08:25 PM   #14
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77

Before anyone goes into full panic mode. Not everyone has applied the patch, as it arrives in waves. We will probably notice more (good or bad) as more receive the patch.

Enough with the complaints of patching other things, this was a patch mostly for online. Another patch will fix other things, down the road.
Follow me on Twitter
Old 10-13-2011, 08:28 PM   #15
MVP

alabamarob's Arena

Just finished playing a game after downloading the patch. The game played as smoothly as offline. No lag at all. However, when I tried to play my second game post patch, I was unable to find an opponent. If future online games perform in this manner, then good job 2k.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2011, 08:30 PM   #16
Rookie

Trying to get a vs game with a friend online but it would not let us connect in the locker room
Edit: we both have downloaded the patch

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »