Home

NCAA Football 12 Title Update #4 Is In The Works

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Title Update #4 Is In The Works within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-19-2011, 06:27 PM   #145
Rookie

talksnmaths's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NCAA Football 12 Title Update #4 Is In The Works

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbc72
Dang. I had a slider set up for All-American that helped me a bit, but it appears threads with no posts disappear after a month.

Anyway, basically turn INT for user and CPU down to 15 or lower.

Turn pass coverage for CPU to 0

Turn pass blocking for user to 100

Turn catching for user to 60.

Turn QB accuracy for user to 75.

Thanks to bcruise for letting me know how to find the older threads, here is the link to my slider thread.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-impaired.html
I can't thank you enough. I'm using your sliders now and it feels a little more like last year's game. I may need to bump up the CPU abilities a tad as sometimes they do some stupid stuff in coverage like run away from a receiver after he's already caught the ball. Also, I may bump up the Human INT ratings as well. I never got that many interceptions as it was. It always seemed like the CPU was very sure handed on defense, but I was always hearing the announcers saying "Man, he should have caught that one." when my team had a chance at an INT.

Anyway, I thought I was the only guy in his mid 30's with a full-time job and grad school who played NCAA football. I just want to relax and unwind. I don't expect to win every time, but I also don't have time to figure out what the money plays are or to scheme for each opponent. This thread was exactly what I needed. You may have saved the life of a new sixaxis controller

Last edited by talksnmaths; 10-19-2011 at 06:30 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2011, 06:33 PM   #146
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29
The main thing I've done in regards to the passing game on both sides was to deop the rush to 20. Just a personal preference because that gives the time to let stuff develop deep ie one on one coverages and scrambling qbs will have lanes to run if nothing is open. Most people don't seem to like the game playing like that, but I wanted to compensate for the stupid slow developing routes that never seemed to have time to work. At least now I've got some time to pass these routes. It also has given the ends on both teams more pressure and more varied pressure overall. But to each his own. I don't think the majority of this forum wants to play that way. The player edit thread and that slider has given me enough enjoyment for this until 13 comes out. Ill still be playing this months down the line.

All that being said....I WANT SOME TUNERS.
Old 10-19-2011, 07:41 PM   #147
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by talksnmaths
I can't thank you enough. I'm using your sliders now and it feels a little more like last year's game. I may need to bump up the CPU abilities a tad as sometimes they do some stupid stuff in coverage like run away from a receiver after he's already caught the ball. Also, I may bump up the Human INT ratings as well. I never got that many interceptions as it was. It always seemed like the CPU was very sure handed on defense, but I was always hearing the announcers saying "Man, he should have caught that one." when my team had a chance at an INT.

Anyway, I thought I was the only guy in his mid 30's with a full-time job and grad school who played NCAA football. I just want to relax and unwind. I don't expect to win every time, but I also don't have time to figure out what the money plays are or to scheme for each opponent. This thread was exactly what I needed. You may have saved the life of a new sixaxis controller
Hey,I live in Westfield! I'm also mid30's, full-time job, kids, etc, and I play NCAA nightly! ... Well, once the wife/kids are asleep, anyway.
Old 10-19-2011, 07:51 PM   #148
Rookie

talksnmaths's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by indycolts727
Hey,I live in Westfield! I'm also mid30's, full-time job, kids, etc, and I play NCAA nightly! ... Well, once the wife/kids are asleep, anyway.
Awesome, are you on PS3 or XBox? I'm PS3. If you're the same, you should add me (my PS3 name is the same as my name on this forum). We can play some live games. I also play Madden and MLB The Show.
Old 10-19-2011, 07:53 PM   #149
Rookie

ndfan1993's Arena

OVR: 2

Look at all these northsiders in here....Fishers.
Old 10-19-2011, 07:54 PM   #150
Brake less...Go Faster!

Sundown2600's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by mWolfe
For fumble have the tacle slider higher than the rba slider. They set the tempo for the game. I have right now the HUM RBA at 15 and the CPU Tack at 85 which equals 100. for the CPU I have their RBA at 35 and the HUM Tackle slider at 65, tackles are still being broke, weight is respect more and the game plays nice.
here is a break down of which slider affects the other and the total the 2 together needs to equal.

HumQB ACC=100
HumWR-CTCH

HumP-BLK=100
CPUP-Rush

HumRB ABIL=100
CPUTak

HumR-BLK=100
CPURush-D

HumP-COV=100
HumINT

CPUQB ACC=100
CPUWR-CTCH

CPUP-BLK=100
HumP-Rush

CPURB ABIL=100
HumTak

CPUR-BLK=100
HumRush-D

CPUP-COV=100
CPUINT

HumFG-Pow=100
HumFG-Acc

HumP-Pow=100
HumP-Acc

CPUFG-Pow=100
CPUFG-Acc

CPUP-Pow=100
CPUP-Acc

Keeping these to always equal 100 works great in CPU/CPU games HUM/CPU, and COA/CPU games.

The other thing is the higher the RBA slider the lower the RBLK sliders needs to be so the procedural awareness works properly and lineman just do't bowl over the d-line, same goes for the Tackle slider the higher it is the higher the blocking sliders will be so the D-line don't bowl over the o-line.
Gonna test this now Wolfe.
Old 10-19-2011, 07:57 PM   #151
Rookie

talksnmaths's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndfan1993
Look at all these northsiders in here....Fishers.
Rock on! Indy northside represent! We've got the Hamilton Co. trifecta in the house.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2011, 10:02 PM   #152
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by talksnmaths
Rock on! Indy northside represent! We've got the Hamilton Co. trifecta in the house.
Sweet - good friend lives in Noblesville - we've played this since NCAA 2001. My psnID is hu_fling_du.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »