Home

Madden NFL 12 Roster Update - Week 7 Details, Available Now (360, PS3)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Roster Update - Week 7 Details, Available Now (360, PS3) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-20-2011, 08:47 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Madden NFL 12 Roster Update - Week 7 Details, Available Tomorrow (360, PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetCarp
You really don't watch Patriots games at all and I can tell.
I can tell you dont watch 49er games or look at the stats. Second in the L to the ravens in pts allowed. The pats defense is trash but yet is way better than sf d on the game. We haven't had anyone run for 100 on us in damn near a season. plus I'd take aldon smith over carter any day. He's a way better pass rusher. Oh I get it. The scheme make them so good so lets boost the ratings. In that case two can play that game. How about boosting the rating of the niners because teams dont score ish on us. I don't care if carlos rogers was trash at his former team or not. He holding it down. Culliver, T. Brown Goldson, All should be higher if we go by the pats and andre carter logic. WOW
Old 10-20-2011, 08:55 PM   #10
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by grob23lbj
I never complain about this. But wow. Im a niners fan. The team blew out the Bucs who beat the Saints. Gave Detroit their only loss and was the only team to hold Megatron scoreless this year! Rush for more than 200 yds for two nearly three games but yet, the o line is rated worst for the third week in a row. NaVorro Bowman is like 5th in the league in tackles, Aldon smith is 5th in sacks but he keep giving Justin Smith the ratings boost. LOL what the hell J smith have to do with what these guys in the secondary and at linebacker are doing.
Then he goes and give Kyle boller a increase just for entering the games. LOL Gives andre carter a three point increase because he watched the game and carter got a half sack. LOL
Oh yeah we are 5-1 with the only lost coming in overtime to the Cowgirls. I think he's butt hurt cause we beat the living (beep) out his Bucs!
Quote:
I can tell you dont watch 49er games or look at the stats. Second in the L to the ravens in pts allowed. The pats defense is trash but yet is way better than sf d on the game. We haven't had anyone run for 100 on us in damn near a season. plus I'd take aldon smith over carter any day. He's a way better pass rusher. Oh I get it. The scheme make them so good so lets boost the ratings. In that case two can play that game. How about boosting the rating of the niners because teams dont score ish on us. I don't care if carlos rogers was trash at his former team or not. He holding it down. Culliver, T. Brown Goldson, All should be higher if we go by the pats and andre carter logic. WOW
Looks like Novorro Bowman did get a boost.. but the blog left out what his new rating is.

As for the Niners' secondary... i agree Goldson and Rogers are playing well and are under rated.. but Justin Smith and Aldon Smith's pass rushing abilities are helping out that secondary too.

...And we all know how bias the "experts" always are torwards the Patriots.. lol
Old 10-20-2011, 08:57 PM   #11
Rookie

Yep! ^^ Patriots are the new Cowgirls!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2011, 10:31 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 0
i cant wait for these to be out, cant wait to see my RAIDERS!!!!!!!
Old 10-21-2011, 12:32 AM   #13
Rookie

snowman5607's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
I never complain about this. But wow. Im a niners fan. The team blew out the Bucs who beat the Saints. Gave Detroit their only loss and was the only team to hold Megatron scoreless this year! Rush for more than 200 yds for two nearly three games but yet, the o line is rated worst for the third week in a row. NaVorro Bowman is like 5th in the league in tackles, Aldon smith is 5th in sacks but he keep giving Justin Smith the ratings boost. LOL what the hell J smith have to do with what these guys in the secondary and at linebacker are doing.
Then he goes and give Kyle boller a increase just for entering the games. LOL Gives andre carter a three point increase because he watched the game and carter got a half sack. LOL
Oh yeah we are 5-1 with the only lost coming in overtime to the Cowgirls. I think he's butt hurt cause we beat the living (beep) out his Bucs!

You clearly don't understand the concept of football.

Old 10-21-2011, 02:06 AM   #14
Rookie

havokeff's Arena

I am also a die hard Niners fan, as well as a fan of football. I watch every single game each week, unless it is completely ungettable.

The Niners are doing great. A lot of it is scheme. A lot of it is individual effort.
The reason the Niners secondary however, was able to shut down Johnson, if 7 catches for 113 yards is shutting someone down, is because the front of the Niners is getting pressure with 5, 4 and sometimes even 3 guys. That isn't supposed to happen in a 3-4 defense and it is allowing the Niners to roll coverages to the best receivers on the field and allowing Willis to roam and cover at will. They are also shutting down the run with that same front.

If anyone deserves the ratings increase, it is the Niners front 3 of Smith, Sopoaga and McDonald and their back ups, Francois, Dobbs and Tukufu. Bowman is playing lights out for sure, but when three guys are occupying 5, 6 and even 7 blockers, it makes it pretty damn easy.

The same goes for the secondary. If you don't have to worry about the run, and don't have a QB that has all day, it makes your job a hell of a lot easier in the defensive backfield.

As for Andre Carter, he is having a resurgence in the New England defense. His boost is justified.
Old 10-21-2011, 06:26 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 5
too late to cancel the Ronnie Brown trade i assume.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2011, 09:36 AM   #16

m1ke_nyc's Arena

OVR: 7

week 7 360

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D3A30TG0

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »