Home

NBA 2K12 Works Overtime With Online Issues, My Crew Not Gone Forever

This is a discussion on NBA 2K12 Works Overtime With Online Issues, My Crew Not Gone Forever within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-29-2011, 04:44 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 8
Re: NBA 2K12 Works Overtime With Online Issues, My Crew Not Gone Forever

i dont play online because of the fact that 2k online is a mess. if charles barkley still wont be in the game next year in 2k13, and online is STILL a big problem for 2k, then probably i will stop buying nba 2k.
Old 10-29-2011, 05:59 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 5

I feel like I paid $75 for a beta, which MIGHT become a retail game after the up coming patch. N I'm probably still gonna get it launch day next year(sad) that's how much of a die hard 2k fan I am. But its starting to get old, 65 plus for a BETA every year? SMH...
Old 10-29-2011, 06:39 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by truintellectplaya
Meh, don't watch youtube videos and don't care about people whining about online because I have never had a problem and I simply think to go online first day before you even learn the game just shows how many people just abuse exploits in games anyway. So, whatever hardcore gamers are not in love with online and that is just a fact, word to the CZAR
So, whatever hardcore gamers are not in love with online and that is just a fact, word to the CZAR <<< its ignorant ppl like this that might be working at 2k and dont even bother to fix online... how can you consider yourself a hardcore gamer when all you do is play the cpu all the day ? and how the hell does a game lag offline lmaooo this game is a joke seriously and i love 2k and understand that every game needs a patch because no game is perfect but this game has too much problems .. 2k11 wasnt this bad and they had crew.. this game is a big step backwards and funny thing is they never said nothing about crew not being in the game.. ronnie said we would get an online insight but that never dropped and i see why lol.. i thought them taking crew off would make online play better but i lied to myself this game is worse.. you cant even get a team up game going without lag... you cant even play with legends online instead you have to buy for the dumb reason of "If we put Legends teams into Quick Match, it would be a nightmare for anybody who just wanted to play with their favorite team" which is dumb anyway because of the 90 percent of people that use the MIAMI HEAT online ... there are no sliders so i cant help it when people go crazy from the 3 all game long ... and theres not even a blacktop smh i will not be buying the DLC because of all that minus the cell shade should be free ... i just hope 2k doesnt think about slacking off online-wise because there is no competition since EA slandered themselves with ELITE 11 smh

Last edited by NYdreams; 10-29-2011 at 06:45 AM.
Old 10-29-2011, 07:34 AM   #20
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYdreams
So, whatever hardcore gamers are not in love with online and that is just a fact, word to the CZAR <<< its ignorant ppl like this that might be working at 2k and dont even bother to fix online... how can you consider yourself a hardcore gamer when all you do is play the cpu all the day ? and how the hell does a game lag offline lmaooo this game is a joke seriously and i love 2k and understand that every game needs a patch because no game is perfect but this game has too much problems .. 2k11 wasnt this bad and they had crew.. this game is a big step backwards and funny thing is they never said nothing about crew not being in the game.. ronnie said we would get an online insight but that never dropped and i see why lol.. i thought them taking crew off would make online play better but i lied to myself this game is worse.. you cant even get a team up game going without lag... you cant even play with legends online instead you have to buy for the dumb reason of "If we put Legends teams into Quick Match, it would be a nightmare for anybody who just wanted to play with their favorite team" which is dumb anyway because of the 90 percent of people that use the MIAMI HEAT online ... there are no sliders so i cant help it when people go crazy from the 3 all game long ... and theres not even a blacktop smh i will not be buying the DLC because of all that minus the cell shade should be free ... i just hope 2k doesnt think about slacking off online-wise because there is no competition since EA slandered themselves with ELITE 11 smh
This man speaks the truth... I'm getting tired of all these offline players who play the CPU all day with adjusted sliders (cheese) and make smart remarks when the online base is not happy with the BS that is going on
Old 10-29-2011, 08:56 AM   #21
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by amo13
.....i havent played this trash game for atleast a month....
It hasn't even been out a month.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2011, 09:29 AM   #22
Rookie

Well I can't feel sorry for them not one bit. They knew better or should of known better but decided to go with it. I guess maybe that's what happens when there's no other competition.
Old 10-29-2011, 09:40 AM   #23
Pro

OVR: 13
Yes, they never came up with an excuse for no online sliders. Why, 2k?

BigBlue
Old 10-29-2011, 10:09 AM   #24
Rookie

MVP23's Arena

OVR: 9

Gotta see too believe it. Until then 2k

Miami Heat

Miami Marlins

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »