Home

NCAA Football 12 Title Update #4 Details, Available on Nov. 8

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Title Update #4 Details, Available on Nov. 8 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-31-2011, 10:52 AM   #9
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52
Re: Patch 4 Details released

Hmm they could fix the custom playbooks instead.
Old 10-31-2011, 11:12 AM   #10
Pro

MMurda's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: NCAA Football 12 Title Update #4 Details, Available on Nov. 8

thats just great (no fix for tendencies). it was so great playing oregon in my dyn the other day and not worrying about darron thomas doing anything hes known for thanx to his tendency being jacked. it was so great sacking him all the time as he didnt use his speed and just stood there in the pocket scared to run. EA will not get my money for ncaa 13 or madden 13. im done and saying with confidence....no more buying blatantly unfinished or un-innovative product!

we deserve a partial refund...honestly speaking. major portions of the game did not work consistently(OD transfer issues or custom playbooks) or at all(tendencies). EA should be ashamed. cant wait to see if theres any blowback from this horrible release next yr. im only here waiting for the 4th patch info. now that i know theyre not fixing what im looking for in tendencies....doubt ill be in the ncaa forum anymore. ah well....who cares...not EA thats for sure. good grief!
----------------------
Madden Since '92
Old 10-31-2011, 11:36 AM   #11
Pro

Retropyro's Arena

OVR: 8
At this point EA should be offering NCAA 13 for $20 to anyone who bought NCAA 12.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2011, 11:40 AM   #12
Pro

ucas005's Arena

OVR: 7

And .... SOLD! Thanks, but no thanks. Maybe see you again in '14. Hopefully by then another company is in the mix to compete with (or there is a change in leadership) to raise this dying product from the dead. I'm not going to spend $60 to be an EA beta tester. Fooled me once Ben. What a complete disaster. To think I spent the last couple months tweaking sliders and perfecting rosters all in hopes of FINALLY starting my dynasty after patch #4.

Last edited by ucas005; 10-31-2011 at 11:42 AM.
Old 10-31-2011, 11:46 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 5
EA just lost a life long customer. I am not kidding.
Old 10-31-2011, 11:49 AM   #14
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29

eh. I was holding off playing as i have so many games in the rotation. Since there isn't much gameplay tweaks I can start up again. Cool.

And i figured from the start the tendency thing is a huge database fix. not surprising it has to be fixed for next year.

TIBURON, Y U NO USE TUNERS?
Old 10-31-2011, 11:51 AM   #15
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMurda
thats just great (no fix for tendencies). it was so great playing oregon in my dyn the other day and not worrying about darron thomas doing anything hes known for thanx to his tendency being jacked. it was so great sacking him all the time as he didnt use his speed and just stood there in the pocket scared to run. EA will not get my money for ncaa 13 or madden 13. im done and saying with confidence....no more buying blatantly unfinished or un-innovative product!

we deserve a partial refund...honestly speaking. major portions of the game did not work consistently(OD transfer issues or custom playbooks) or at all(tendencies). EA should be ashamed. cant wait to see if theres any blowback from this horrible release next yr. im only here waiting for the 4th patch info. now that i know theyre not fixing what im looking for in tendencies....doubt ill be in the ncaa forum anymore. ah well....who cares...not EA thats for sure. good grief!
Not sure if you are aware but the tendency issue not being addressed affects recruit prospects only. The tendency issue with named rosters was addressed in patch 2. I would download a current roster set from one of the roster makers. You will see that the tendencies are fixed for existing players.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2011, 11:58 AM   #16
Banned

DaTwolves21's Arena

OVR: 17
I will not be buying NCAA 13 at release date, SMH @ EA, things are bad around there. They don't cater to hardcore fans just the general population. Ha and to think they will add some new things such as neutral site games but nothing new to the gameplay. I'm done also no EA products for 13.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »