Home

Five Toughest Programs for Dynasty Mode in NCAA Football 12

This is a discussion on Five Toughest Programs for Dynasty Mode in NCAA Football 12 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-08-2011, 02:18 PM   #9
Banned

therealslimshady's Arena

OVR: 4
This is one of the only reasons I still play the game. If it was not for this mode, it would not be fun. The best part about this is when you get farther and farther into the game and build a few of these powers up is watching the traditional powers fall off the face of earth!
Old 11-08-2011, 04:35 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0
UAB is by far the hardest team to build up...no running game, defense no existent, can't recruit anybody over a 2 star due to the fact you have Troy in the Sunbelt, Bama, and Auburn in the SEC. You can't upgrade the stadium and Legion Field is trash in real life. And they love to play tough SEC teams every year. I managed to throw for 400 yds on Florida with them but after that I couldn't move the ball.
Old 11-08-2011, 05:35 PM   #11
Rookie

cowboys9731's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Five Toughest Programs for Dynasty Mode in NCAA Football 12

Great article. I started a dynasty with Washington State and it is great. I got lucky and got a 4* WR and 4*RB. I really focused on recruiting the first year and it paid off. The schedule is tough, but can be done.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-08-2011, 06:06 PM   #12
Pro

YeOldTonk's Arena

OVR: 6
Location: Foothills of the Cascade Mountains in the great PacNW
I have to agree with the Washington State mention. Started a dynasty with them and its quite brutal. Great challenge though!
Old 11-08-2011, 06:53 PM   #13
Rookie

ridemooses's Arena

OVR: 8
Good stuff. Last year I played Western Kentucky and they were by far the worst team in D1 but apparently this year they turned it around. I made a decision to only get Madden this year but after reading this article, even with the patch issues, I'm a little saddened that I didn't get NCAA. Building from the basement up is always fun!
Old 11-08-2011, 08:16 PM   #14
Go Cougs!

WazzuRC's Arena

OVR: 26
Marcus Richmond isn't the SS. It's Deone Buchanon.
Old 11-08-2011, 08:52 PM   #15
Staff Writer

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by WazzuRC
Marcus Richmond isn't the SS. It's Deone Buchanon.
Thanks, Wazzu - good catch. I wrote this article using the Fairdale Kings named rosters rather than looking up the schools' rosters online. I see that Richmond is no longer on the team and Deone Bucannon is the new #20 for the Cougars - my mistake, and something to note for anyone that's using that set of named rosters!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-08-2011, 08:57 PM   #16
Staff Writer

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingV2k3
Another nice read, with some great dynasty suggestions, MMCS...

I usually don't drop below the LA Tech / SMU / Wyoming level in my rebuild projects, but I'm sure at some point, I'll revisit this article and try on a mega stinker...

Confused about the luv for the Kibbie Dome tho...

I've read similar before, but when I played against Idaho there, it just seemed like a really under lit, tiny Superdome...

???
You basically nailed what I like about the Kibbie Dome. This game features a ton of giant round stadiums that are indistinguishable from one another. The Kibbie Dome, though, is unique, for better or for worse. It feels nothing like an FBS-caliber facility, and I think that's part of the charm!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »