Home

Five Toughest Programs for Dynasty Mode in NCAA Football 12

This is a discussion on Five Toughest Programs for Dynasty Mode in NCAA Football 12 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-08-2011, 09:08 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 22
Re: Five Toughest Programs for Dynasty Mode in NCAA Football 12

The "WAC" conference sign doesn't even change in the kibble dome when you switch conferences with Idaho, that's what turns me off about them.
Old 11-08-2011, 09:40 PM   #18
MVP

TDenverFan's Arena

OVR: 40

I personally dislike the Kibbie Dome. Way too small. I like larger stadiums, so when I become a powerhouse I can have a decent home turf advantage.

Last year I used SDSU (Qualcomm, 70k ish) and this year Western Michigan (32kish). I also built a D- overall TB team with the Generik 50k stadium.
NCAA: The College of William and Mary Tribe

William and Mary Class of 2018!
Old 11-09-2011, 09:04 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 2

I rebuilt Akron and won the national championship in year 4. I play heisman default sliders. I had to move the team to the big ten year 4 because I got the go daddy bowl every time in the MAC even though I went 11-1 each year.

Basically to compensate for talent I just recruited Corner backs with high speed, agililty, and acceleration and put them in as WR and RB.

I play a 5-2 pinch defense. Works great unless there is a screen pass or spread offense. Gotta make sure to have secondary play soft and get that inside LB to blitz the QB.
Old 11-10-2011, 01:33 AM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 1
Currently in year 3 of my Buffalo Bulls OD. Now there's a depressing roster. But this season I managed a 10-2 record, made even more notable that one of the wins was a huge upset vs. Michigan! (Two losses were vs. NIU and Ole Miss) One of the keys to the team was a 3* QB I recruited in year 1. His name was Donnie Ferguson (the pic was even a redhead!) and he was a 6'3" 263 lbs. QB with decent speed and good throwing power. I gotta admit I only put him on my board because the stocky Irishman amused me. Well, when I see his stats, he's the sleeper of the draft. 81 OVR as a true freshman, he's become the lynchpin of the Buffalo offense right now. Hard to bring down, fast enough to snare a few yards and tough enough to run over corners. And while he's not the most accurate arm, there's plenty of power behind it. And I've got him for 3 more years!
Old 11-10-2011, 04:53 AM   #21
Rookie

Lhawk's Arena

OVR: 0

I started off with kent st. at oc went to a bowl game my first two years then left for nc state. now I'm head coach at Syracuse. Last year I played 15 years with North texas truned them in to a 5 star team could never get in the championship game
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-10-2011, 05:08 PM   #22
Pro

Kcordloh's Arena

OVR: 10

If it's a true sim style dynasty where wins are hard to get, New Mexico in the new MWC has been insanely hard for me to get wins with (losses to AF, BSU, TCU, SDSU, Arkansas, Texas Tech, and Wyoming). 5-7

Year #2 was worse, with losses to Texas, Texas Tech, BSU, Nevada, Hawaii, Wyoming, Fresno State, and Air Force. (4-8)

Year #3 was better, with a few 2/3* recruits the year before, I managed to finish 6-6, missed going bowling though. Lost to TCU, BYU, Texas, BSU, Nevada, Fresno State.
Old 11-23-2011, 08:24 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 6
http://www.4shared.com/account/dir/k4F70Vz7/_online.html?rnd=41#dir=122818927 STADIUM SOUND
Old 11-23-2011, 08:28 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 6
http://www.4shared.com/audio/9e-eZkEE/Party_Rockstar_Kickoff.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »