Home

Kinect Sports: Season 2 Review (360)

This is a discussion on Kinect Sports: Season 2 Review (360) within the All Other Sports forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > All Other Sports
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-11-2011, 12:15 PM   #1
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

OVR: 57
Kinect Sports: Season 2 Review (360)

Kinect Sports Season 2 works as an expensive and limited mini-game collection; not so much as a sports game.

If there is one sport in Kinect Sports Season 2 that embodies all that is right -- and wrong -- with the game, it’s football. More than the other events, I was most excited for football since it hasn’t been well represented in the growing “motion-sports” sub-genre.

Generally, the football event was immersive, fun and functionally sound. However, it also was extremely limited in scope and too slow paced. These things can be transferred in some degree to other other five sports (darts, baseball, tennis, skiing and golf) found in Kinect Sports Season 2.

Read More - Kinect Sports: Season 2 Review (360)
Platform: Xbox 360
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2011, 02:47 PM   #2
Pro

huntt26's Arena

OVR: 11
Good review. I am having a lot of FUN with the game, but it's definitely not a great game by any standards. But, just it being fun to play is good enough for most people to buy, and the fact they keep releasing DLC for it is pretty cool too. On Major Nelson's blog, he said a completely NEW sport will be added next year as DLC.

Golf is definitely my favorite part of this game, I hope Tiger Woods can capitalize on this game's success.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > All Other Sports »