Home

Madden NFL 12 Roster Update - Week 11 Details

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Roster Update - Week 11 Details within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-18-2011, 06:13 PM   #17
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52
Re: Madden NFL 12 Roster Update - Week 11 Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmj2k7
Gronkowski is like 12th in pro bowl voting with 70 thousand more votes than jimmy graham. he's like 6'5 250, speed for a big guy, basically brandon jacobs of TE, with massive and i mean massive reach, ive never seen a team trust someone even as a rookie last year go 1 v 1 with peppers, freeney, mathis, wake blocking and still catch 5 balls for 70 yards, he was the biggest pro bowl snub lasy year now leads all TE in voting. Gronkowski leads in TE TDs, Graham leads in TE yards, and Finley leads in 1st down %. I think next year we will have a new top 3 TEs in the league replacing Gates, Gonzalez and Clark. Gronkowski should be near 95 is he finishes with 15 TDs and 1300 yards, which might be higher if he plays like he did the last month, and the Chies are the next team on MNF, stats will be crazy that game if they dont go easy on Cassel-less Chiefs! I think he is the most complete TE in the game in terms of blocking, catching and being a matchup NIGHTMARE for Ds
You seem to be forgetting a guy named Jason Witten.
Old 11-18-2011, 06:38 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 37
Not really, Witten is good but next year wont be in the top 3 with the way Gronkowski, Graham and Finley are playing. Id take any of those 3 this year over Witten with a neutral QB
Old 11-18-2011, 06:46 PM   #19
MVP

Senator Palmer's Arena

OVR: 18

Why hasn't Todd McClure moved back into the #1 spot at center on the depth chart for the Falcons? He's only been back for about 3 weeks now, I think.

And they should have moved Hawley from center to left guard since he replaced Reynolds in the starting lineup against the Saints.
Old 11-18-2011, 10:34 PM   #20
Hall Of Fame

reyes the roof's Arena

OVR: 6

It's starting to look like the Bears fullback is going to have his rating stuck in the 50s all season
Old 11-19-2011, 01:16 PM   #21
Rookie

TomBrady's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
2011-12 season:

Vernon Davis: 34 catches, 379 yards, 4 TD catches (2 fumbles, most by a TE)

Rob Gronkowski: 52 catches, 709 yards, 8 TD catches

Am I missing something?? I'm talking about THIS season, as that's the point of this thread, correct? Not sure what you're speaking of...
Vernon Davis has Alex Smith throwing to him, while Gronk has Tom Brady throwing to him. Also Vernon is faster, and a better blocker than Gronk. Of course his OVR is better.

But then again, OVR doesnt mean anything, and should be hidden so we didnt have to see discussions like this one ever single day.
Old 11-20-2011, 12:57 AM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 37
Davis is a decent at best blocker while Gronkowski is basically a LT at the TE position, but Davis has WR speed while Gronkowski has good speed for a TE. Gronkowski can block the ELITE pass rushers with no help, Davis can block well enough but more of a delay route block.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »