Home

MLB 12 The Show Screenshots

This is a discussion on MLB 12 The Show Screenshots within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-02-2011, 09:17 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 12 The Show Screenshots

now ican figure some point frome here...
Old 12-02-2011, 09:38 AM   #18
3X MLBTS Champion

mlblover15's Arena

OVR: 19

I almost get tired of thinking this every year after screens come out... it seems that computer gamers have been spoiled to an umph degree now that we have all these amazing video cards out there and can play games on a high end computers that cost... hundreds if not thousands of dollars...

What I'm trying to say is this... i just wish everyone would finally realize that we will always be GENERATIONS... behind what the actual pc can put out in terms of graphics and all that...

These companies are already losing millions of dollars due to the cost they are putting these consoles out at. if we were to have to pay the actual cost of what it cost them to build them no one expect for the elite in this country could afford it...

If these companies were to build a system with the most top end current generation parts out there... we would be paying well over $1200.00 for these consoles.

I can truly appreciate what we have been given... i have said it before and i will say it until everyone of this current generation understands...

for those of you that are too young to realize how well you have it... go out and buy a Atari 2600, colecovision Intelivision, Nintendo 8 bit system, SNES, and onward and upward til you get to this generations systems. Maybe just maybe you will all finally see how good we have it right now, and just how hard these guys work to get this out to us at the level we have it.

I see nothing wrong with the screens great as they have been every year... I LOVE the Marlins unis... no they may not be classic lines or whatever...

but you have to REMEMBER... they are in downtown MIAMI... (little cuba) a HUGE Latino core fan base... the colors are right on for the city of Miami, or heck for most of south Florida in general.

Everyone is due their opinion, I'm not trying to bash anyone... I'm trying to get everyone to open their eyes and take the blinders off and accept the game for what is it... the best baseball game we have ever had the pleasure to play.
Old 12-02-2011, 09:53 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 0
They need to add long sleeve pull overs for the umpires for early spring and early fall. I was playing the other day and it was 37 degrees at Coors Field and the umpires had short sleeve polo's on! wtf? and it was a playoff game with only 4 umpires? where are the 2 extra down the left field and right field lines? ribbon plasma need to improve. If 2K can do it so can Sony. How about some more umpire personalities it just makes the pitcher and batter experience so much better.
Old 12-02-2011, 10:13 AM   #20
So Real!!

ckarlic's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnixen
I am not 100% sure but I think fielders now close their glove when making a catch.

In this screenshot it kind of looks like the fielders glove is almost closed. I don't remember seeing this in MLB 11 The Show.
Also look at Jones' glove arm...you can actually see the veins...Nice attention to detail and I agree with Blzer about the shadows. Looks great to me.
New Youtube Gaming Channel -- SpicyChicharron
Follow me on Twitter
Old 12-02-2011, 10:52 AM   #21
MVP

LastActionHero's Arena

OVR: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckarlic
Also look at Jones' glove arm...you can actually see the veins...Nice attention to detail and I agree with Blzer about the shadows. Looks great to me.
I was just gonna say that!
That arm alone, veins, hairs, muscle detail. The upper arm also looks a little whiter because of the lack of sun there
Amazing!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2011, 11:20 AM   #22
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

I'm pretty sure the gloves closing is new.(or improved)

M.K.
Knight165
Old 12-02-2011, 11:31 AM   #23
MVP

bp4baseball's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
I'm pretty sure the gloves closing is new.(or improved)

M.K.
Knight165

Yeah if I remember correctly there is a slight closing motion (barely) currently but this looks much more defined as it should.
Old 12-02-2011, 12:05 PM   #24
Banned

OVR: 10

They need too fix the GOD-awful commentary and lack of presentation aspect of the game, the game always look good with screenshots. We smarter than that developers, let's hear about the real aspects.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »