Home

Madden NFL 12 Roster Update - Week 14 Details, Available Tomorrow Morning

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Roster Update - Week 14 Details, Available Tomorrow Morning within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-08-2011, 11:47 PM   #9
Rookie

Stichamania's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Madden NFL 12 Roster Update - Week 14 Details, Available Tomorrow Morning

Anybody know why they keep Fabian Washington off of the Saints roster every roster update that they do?
Old 12-08-2011, 11:55 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpursnSaintsFTW
How does dallas lose to the cardinals and not have any of thier player ratings go down....
Dallas homer(s) on staff at EA.
Old 12-08-2011, 11:55 PM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stichamania
Anybody know why they keep Fabian Washington off of the Saints roster every roster update that they do?
He's no longer on IR for Saints. He's been released from IR and has worked out for other teams this season. He's a FA.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2011, 11:58 PM   #12
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmj2k7
Wow 3 TDs and now owning the record for TDs by a TE and tied for the record for receiving TDs by a TE with 13 and only a 1 point boost for Rob Gronkowski who some are already saying hes the leagues best TE and will be next year!
He's 22 years old and now a 93 OVR, that's not exactly bad... and considering his age, he indeed will probably be the league's best TE if you give him a year's progression in your franchise. His rating is fine.

After an incredible 2012 season ends with a Super Bowl win, Hope Turner and her Vikings are trying to prove that their performance was more than just a one-shot.
Old 12-09-2011, 12:11 AM   #13
Rookie

Stichamania's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by shagrugg
He's no longer on IR for Saints. He's been released from IR and has worked out for other teams this season. He's a FA.
lol oh ok. Thanks for clearing that up.
Old 12-12-2011, 01:20 AM   #14
Rookie

Do the Roster updates go through the playoffs or do they stop in Week 17?
Old 12-12-2011, 02:08 PM   #15
MVP

OVR: 2

where is justin trattou (giants) kiante tripp (browns) mike holmes(colts) and im sure there are others missing. im pretty sure they are on the teams, not there practice squads.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2011, 01:50 PM   #16
Pro

OVR: 0

Bruh , I tweet donny_moore almost everyday when i find players missing. I belive now Robert McClain CB# got picked up by Jags, those you mention.. I am not sure but Sammy Morris isnt in the game on last week RS UP#14... But Yet theres still room in the FA for him to put back the active NFLPA player his being removing for no reason at all...(no explanation on there process) for removal of current NFL union players... another thing J.P. Losman has being in the league for how long..never had a portriat execpt for his first year in buffalo after that he wasnt a starter EA dint update his pic, They finally put a better face for CAM NEWTON, And forgot that Deangelo Willims got pulled by his hair this pass sunday.. Str8 dreads on him 14 weeks still not fixing it, Cams 6 yrs massive contract is not actual , he makes more than the anybody else in the team...Hence IRL his making like 40 mil less than Sammy did last year...But he wont fix that reason i have no clue...Than the fake player in FA who make it over to the next season ie. You, RObert WR even at 12 ovr he moves up 1 point to 13 on the following offseason check and his still in the FA pool sitting at the bottom ,only cause i edit him before the start of my chise... I cant even enjoy running a full season with all the players always missing ... He put Reggie Wells in the game to have him be release... while he was on the prevoius active roster once Jeff Otah got put on I.R. that still dint happen, THomas williams iis not on IR, fug roster are never 100% correct... but NBA2k12 makes sure once their offically signed their contract by NBA they get update... I havent had as much fun running a NFL , as compare to NBA2k11 at that.. cause those guys put allot in them to make you feel like well your running your own team...Tho you get fired on 2k , you even have to get a training staff together scouts,, and again this is last years version i am still playing it.. 2k12 ill wait after all the rookie sign to get it i cant wait...still my number one love is football but due to EAs not caring about the product their putting out on the shelfs to sale ...Quality of quantity... C'mon man...put back players like Randy Moss, Charles Rodgers, Colt Brennan... I mean crap not even the correct coachs are in this EA Madden 12 arcade style game,.,maybe they should just come out and say that what it is..cause man i am just tired of deleting my chise and starting over ... due to missing roster players , i cant even CAP them due to the A potential default for all user made players... Fug every where in this game engine , Boy on the QB sneak with cam he just falls foward lol expoid glich got patch by not allowing full control.. at times they run the plays for you...try it even while playing online game , if you want to run it up the middle on a draw just hike it and let the CPU run it for a 1st dw must of the time... WTF is this game come to... no wonder why the man him self MAdden wanted no part of this nomore.... Sad IDGAF next year EA your not getting my money until you can impress me with a more complete game or atlease try for cosumer sake.. yes some are happy but when on sundays you see things you dont see in the game, theres a problem.. for ex James Anderson is a OLB for Carolina guess who is calling the D plays on the field Dan Conner with his green sticker as a default all MLB have it... I cant remember is james has it in the game since his the guy who calls the play.. theres no options to change that ... well yet another updated roster that is worthless....TX EA, Donny and the rest of you guys.. enjoy xmass... I hope 2k gets the NFL approval for a new game with a complete sim style game...

Last edited by PanthersGM305; 12-13-2011 at 01:55 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »