Home

Next NHL 12 Patch Arrives in January, Details Included

This is a discussion on Next NHL 12 Patch Arrives in January, Details Included within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-22-2011, 04:00 PM   #9
Rookie

hollywood_cpm's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: New NHL 12 Patch coming in early January!

So numbers on the front of helmets makes its way into a patch? This seems odd as it would seem to be a major change to the presentation design and programming for a lot of in game situations. The reason I say it's odd is so many times they've said they cannot change things like this. So basically it's all been BS the whole time.

This makes the other jersey, color, number issues inexcuseble. Not to mention they still can't update the goalie pads properly after months.

I'm not a Florida Panther fan but I'd be straight up pissed that there is no mention of fixing the number size issue on the new uniforms. But hey at least a little number on top of the helmet will be there!

What a joke.
Old 12-22-2011, 05:24 PM   #10
Pro

OVR: 2

Wow...you gotta be kidding me! No fix to the penalties issue? Especially when it would be such an easy fix. This is like a bad joke or something.
Old 12-22-2011, 07:27 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 1
EA should play some MLB11 the show and look at the details and how they respond to the consumers, get some REAL hockey people in there helpin out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-22-2011, 07:38 PM   #12
MVP

OVR: 6
This patch already sucks. No custom music and freezing issues are gonna be fixed! Screw you EA!
Old 12-22-2011, 07:38 PM   #13
Banned

Rogie Vachon's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollywood_cpm
So numbers on the front of helmets makes its way into a patch? This seems odd as it would seem to be a major change to the presentation design and programming for a lot of in game situations. The reason I say it's odd is so many times they've said they cannot change things like this. So basically it's all been BS the whole time.

This makes the other jersey, color, number issues inexcuseble. Not to mention they still can't update the goalie pads properly after months.

I'm not a Florida Panther fan but I'd be straight up pissed that there is no mention of fixing the number size issue on the new uniforms. But hey at least a little number on top of the helmet will be there!

What a joke.

Hey, ....numbers on the front of helmets were THE #1 requested fix for this emergency patch.
Old 12-22-2011, 08:10 PM   #14
Hall Of Fame

BlueNGold's Arena

OVR: 41

No penalty fix?

Old 12-23-2011, 12:19 AM   #15
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Next NHL 12 Patch Arrives in January, Details Included

Personally, I love the way is playing for me right now, but I'm with you all.. #'s on helmets vs some gameplay issues?

Eeeekkk...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-23-2011, 12:54 AM   #16
Banned

Roscosuper's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Next NHL 12 Patch Arrives in January, Details Included

Even pre-patch, penalties would disappear from time to time. Maybe this tuner mode thingy is the culprit. Maybe someone can get a response from a dev? Maybe there's still hope.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »