Home

NBA 2K12 Roster Update Available Now (12-25-11) - Video of Changes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K12 Roster Update Available Now (12-25-11) - Video of Changes Included within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-26-2011, 04:17 AM   #81
MVP

TUSS11's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: NBA 2K12 Roster Update Available Now (12-25-11) - Video of Changes Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by thugnificant
the rosters online have to translate to the rosters offline. If a player is injured and you guys want him available like he never got hurt then 2k will have to develop seperate share files because you are autodownloading global rosters. its call " living rosters" for a reason. If you watch bball and know a player has a injury and is out for 3 weeks like shumpert, then you should expect the game to reflect the real nba .Along with the jerseys, head band complaints, tendencies you guys want changed all the time and ratings , injuries are more apart of the game than anything. If you want to play with the knicks and douglas gets hurt i dont think anyone would complain but is mello is out for 1 week in the real nba and its mirrored in 2k12 there should be no conflict with the living roster.

NOW , if a player is to be made availble regardless if injured or not then the 2k10 mechanic of lowering there individual ratings and make them scrubs needs to return. They did this in previous 2k games and it worked well , players were available BUT they played injured and basically cannon fodder. If you playing associaition you can use any player btw.
Why do they have to make them injured and decrease their ratings? All they need to do is put them on the IR. It's that simple.

Online you can't use them, offline you can let your imagination run wild. That's how it should be.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-26-2011, 10:27 AM   #82
MVP

OVR: 19

When are we going to see Goudelock and Morris with the Lakers, 2k?

I bet you guys don't have their cyberfaces yet and will just add CAPs for these 2nd rounders and undrafted rookies.

One's best success comes after their greatest disappointments
Old 12-26-2011, 10:40 AM   #83
Rookie

OVR: 3

Hey guys, i still don't see a official updated on 2kshare it says no files available.
Old 12-26-2011, 12:11 PM   #84
Rookie

Bulls321974's Arena

OVR: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by teezy26
Hey guys, i still don't see a official updated on 2kshare it says no files available.
Simply because the official 2K rosters will automatically download and update when you're online. You won't find them anymore on 2K share.
Old 12-26-2011, 12:27 PM   #85
Banned

OVR: 0

hahaha ^^ I give up on these 2K rosters,player movement obviously is such a damn hard thing to monitor and a priority too,i'm not saying 2nd rounders are the most importnat thing in the world but when ur team got hit by injuries u will need those same 2nd rounders who have been missing and not to mention veterans and other overseas players who are brought in,I remember back then 2K had Robert Swift the redhead gangsta wannabe center but they lacked most of 2nd round draftees...just one LMFAO ! merry xmas OS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-26-2011, 01:30 PM   #86
Rookie

OVR: 1
how do you get the jerseys
Old 12-26-2011, 01:42 PM   #87
Pro

Philstat's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctu130
I really hope they get the rosters done soon... Not starting an association til it's done
SAME HERE, it's bittered me to no end when it comes to this game, WTH are we STILL waiting for. I regret buying this game, if we don't get a full roster soon, goozex it will be.
Old 12-26-2011, 02:25 PM   #88
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

OVR: 0

Chris Johnson signed a contract to the end of last season, so he's NOT a Trailblazer right now.

Also, do some of you people believe that someone is up until 11:59 PM, makes changes at midnight, then submit changes so they can happen at 6:00 AM that same morning????

The last time I checked, the roster changes are normally 1-2 days "behind" what happens in real life. It's been like this for a while now. To those who want to start their Associations with the "correct" rosters...how freaking hard is it to download one from the 2KShare feature? You would rather wait and complain about roster updates being provided by 2KSports instead of downloading someone else's roster updates? That type of thinking makes absolutely no sense to me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »