Home

MLB 12 The Show Video - Transferring Franchise Saves, Between PS3 and PS Vita

This is a discussion on MLB 12 The Show Video - Transferring Franchise Saves, Between PS3 and PS Vita within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-19-2012, 07:47 PM   #9
Animal Liberation

EnigmaNemesis's Arena

OVR: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris68pj
I guess then that PS+ is required for the cloud storage which sucks. Also, since I would only consider the wi-fi version, I would have to remember to load it at home off my network and then save it so that I could pick it up later when I'm at work where I don't have access to a network. A little obnoxious but I can't really complain when I refuse to pay for 3G. Now is it worth paying for PS+ over? Hmmm...
PS+ is not required.

This is done within the game on The Show's internal cloud. You are allowed to store one save for each mode.

PS+ will allow you to manually have multiple saves done on the PS+ storage. But we do not know how that will work with the Vita since the US store is not up yet.
Old 01-19-2012, 07:53 PM   #10
Rookie

Colts4conner's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: MLB 12 The Show Video - Transferring Franchise Saves, Between PS3 and PS Vita

Did anyone else notice that the Astros were still in the National League in that video? In the beginning of the video, on the bottom right it showing the standings of both leagues. I find it interesting that Pineda was switched to the Yankees, while Houston wasn't changed over the American League....interesting.
Old 01-19-2012, 07:58 PM   #11
MVP

tree3five's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: MLB 12 The Show Video - Transferring Franchise Saves, Between PS3 and PS Vita

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colts4conner
Did anyone else notice that the Astros were still in the National League in that video? In the beginning of the video, on the bottom right it showing the standings of both leagues. I find it interesting that Pineda was switched to the Yankees, while Houston wasn't changed over the American League....interesting.
Houston will be in the NL in 2012, they will move to the AL in 2013
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2012, 08:06 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 3
I have never been so happy to be so wrong! Thanks everyone!
Old 01-19-2012, 08:26 PM   #13
MVP

decga's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colts4conner
The Astros league change and realignment does not take affect til 2013. Maybe they did implement into the franchise mode. If you play more than the 2012 season.
Old 01-19-2012, 09:22 PM   #14
Rookie

Bruinboy's Arena

OVR: 2

This is the main reason I'm purchasing the Vita. I travel a lot and this will be terrific. I can take it with me. IMO best new addition to MLB the show. Close second, the new ball physics. Kudos to the San Diego team.
Old 01-19-2012, 10:24 PM   #15
So Real!!

ckarlic's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris68pj
I guess then that PS+ is required for the cloud storage which sucks. Also, since I would only consider the wi-fi version, I would have to remember to load it at home off my network and then save it so that I could pick it up later when I'm at work where I don't have access to a network. A little obnoxious but I can't really complain when I refuse to pay for 3G. Now is it worth paying for PS+ over? Hmmm...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruinboy
This is the main reason I'm purchasing the Vita. I travel a lot and this will be terrific. I can take it with me. IMO best new addition to MLB the show. Close second, the new ball physics. Kudos to the San Diego team.
I agree 100%. I can see myself finishing a season quickly this year. Now I won't gripe so much about my wife's shows ( key word here "much") : )

Transferring save files looks simple enough to me.
New Youtube Gaming Channel -- SpicyChicharron
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2012, 10:55 PM   #16
Pro

OVR: 5

I like the schedule screen better on the vita. I like how it has the team logos and the current highlighted day isn't so magnified that it obstructs the days around it on the schedule like in the PS3 version. I find that the way the current day is magnified to be annoying.

Small complaint, obviously.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »