Home

UFC Undisputed 3 Demo Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (360, PS3)

This is a discussion on UFC Undisputed 3 Demo Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (360, PS3) within the MMA Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-24-2012, 12:51 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 9
Worked on Wanderlei's lead leg for about six minutes got it into the red, now he's limping and switching to southpaw to protect it. Very cool.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
Old 01-24-2012, 12:54 PM   #18
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63
Re: UFC Undisputed 3 Demo Available Now For 360, Later Today For PS3 - Post Impressio

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
I hate the choke submission system on EA MMA. Its too hard to do on the higher levels and too easy on the lower ones. Also, the UFC3 system isnt that much different than EA's choke system.

Now I do like the EA MMA submission system when it comes to arm bars. Its a great mix of stamina and button mashing.
I thought EA MMA submission system was just about perfect for a video game. It represented the struggle in the submission game wonderfully.

I hated the shine so I look forward to trying this new system out tonight when I get home. I did play 2 matches before I left for work this morning and played with default energy settings just to see how online would be. OMG trash yet again!! I can't believe this is even in the game, I am sorry but this does nothing for the game. If anything it takes away from how wonderful the sport is with tactics, styles, and game plans. It instead turns it in a video game form of

Box the game with simulation settings only and this could be a star OR at least have a simulation setting ranked & default energy ranked!
Old 01-24-2012, 12:56 PM   #19
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: UFC Undisputed 3 Demo Available Now For 360, Later Today For PS3 - Post Impressio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
Definitely don't care for the new sub system, even in the alpha test I didn't care for it. Way too much work involved to get one. It should be ratings based and not having to chase something around an octagon based.

Can't agree more. It reminds me of when Madden tried with the fumble piles
Old 01-24-2012, 01:00 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 1

Anyone know when ps3 demo will be out
Old 01-24-2012, 01:30 PM   #21
The buzz is palpable now!

sportznut02's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by slim14
Anyone know when ps3 demo will be out
Sometime this evening, whenever the Playstation store updates.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-24-2012, 01:32 PM   #22
The OS Artist Guy

NYG_Meth's Arena

OVR: 24

CPU is still throwing way too many strikes/kicks even on simulation settings. I hope there's a way to tweak this in the final build...
Old 01-24-2012, 01:41 PM   #23
Pro

OVR: 9
Yeah they do but I doubt it will be cleaned up. It was a problem last year and it's still there after a longer development cycle.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
Old 01-24-2012, 01:46 PM   #24
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

I must say they nailed presentation this year. Just had a war with Wandy. It was awesome ! Sim settings is definitely the way to go. I love wall walking up against the cage and the ropes. Very NICEEEE.

I know sports league don't allow it, but EA Sports and 2K sports should REALLY re-consider having yearly releases. They should make a very strong case to have a release every other year and just do roster updates and patches during the off year.

This game is a BIG improvement from 2010.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum »