Home

Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 13 Gameplay Videos and Crooked Stick Course Screenshots

This is a discussion on Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 13 Gameplay Videos and Crooked Stick Course Screenshots within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-29-2012, 01:10 AM   #9
Banned

OVR: 24
Re: Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 13 Gameplay Videos and Crooked Stick Course Screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by DivotMaker
C'mon, you can do better than that....
I wish I was kidding. DL Zen Pinball and you'll see what I mean. Sad but true.
Old 01-29-2012, 03:30 AM   #10
MVP

Brian_OS's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 13 Gameplay Videos and Crooked Stick Course Screenshots

To me this series has hit the wall on this generation of consoles. They can't push the graphics any further and they add small bits of code to repackage 6 year old code as a new game.
Old 01-29-2012, 05:16 AM   #11
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian_OS
To me this series has hit the wall on this generation of consoles. They can't push the graphics any further and they add small bits of code to repackage 6 year old code as a new game.
Well put. Which makes it even more puzzling why they haven't at least added a presentation package that mimics a PGA television broadcast.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-29-2012, 09:36 AM   #12
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by peigone
Well put. Which makes it even more puzzling why they haven't at least added a presentation package that mimics a PGA television broadcast.
Yeah, can't argue with you there. They did include a feature in TW11 I believe which ran a ribbon across the screen updating when a significant shot was made or someone moved up the leaderboard.

Now I have heard that they have brought some new technology to the rendering engine and they have done alot of work on the crowds, and many of the 3D objects on the course. Gotta see it in full 1080p to see what has changed. I believe they will be announcing some of this soon.
Old 01-30-2012, 11:32 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DivotMaker
they have done alot of work on the crowds,
The crowds have looked better in the video clips I have seen. Their audio reactions have sounded as limited as ever though. Surely the devs could have added a bit of variety to the loud cheers or gasps of disappointment.
Old 01-31-2012, 01:04 PM   #14
MVP

myghty's Arena

OVR: 31

Im agreeing with everyone... Does look like the same old game, different year... I haz a sad...

PS5/PSN: myghty
Old 01-31-2012, 08:01 PM   #15
Rookie

Br_Mac16's Arena

OVR: 0

If you guys take a stroll over to the ea sports forums you will get a good feel for how much was actually done to this game under the hood. Looks to be quite impressive honestly
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »