Home

MLB Manager Online Impressions

This is a discussion on MLB Manager Online Impressions within the Other Baseball Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-31-2011, 04:25 PM   #9
Rookie

Cyphre's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: MLB Manager Online Impressions

Yeah, I'm having fun with this game to......had some success even without spending a dime (will never do so).....anyhow, I've been in Major Class for the past couple cycles....but got dropped to AAA after the last season (SUCKS)......But I most likely make it back to majors after this season....currently in 3rd in league with 3 days left...

Has anyone else have been growing impatient with how the city "growth" slows down as your percentage gets higher?....been stuck in the 90's for a while now (currently 92.4%) and I'm doing a lot of training and other stuff to help it grow (just want to see what happens at 100%) but this growth pace is slower than a caravan of snails crossing a sea salt road.....

Hey uber, I have 1 friend slot left....if you want to look up my team and send an FR.......CUBS4LIFE is my team name
Old 05-31-2011, 04:34 PM   #10
Rookie

Cyphre's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by shnuskis
I have been playing this game for about a month now and also love it. Do you guys watch any games or just sim them. I just had back surgery and am layed up all day, so this game, with a game every hour helps me get through the day. It really helps with the emersion and attachment to my players.
That's pretty cool that this game is serving as therapy for you during hard times.....being under the surgical blade myself (5 times)...I surely know the slow road to recovery and how hard it is most of times...

I like to watch the games when I have time.....other times I just quick sim to get the points to buy player or training/support cards....

Anyhow, have a fast recovery.....Godspeed
Old 06-16-2011, 07:28 PM   #11
Have a V8....POWER!

EL_GABE's Arena

OVR: 4

add me guys =D team name is gambles owner name is los doyers

GT: MRDONKEYGRANDE
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-01-2012, 08:57 AM   #12
MVP

davis420's Arena

OVR: 25

I had to bring this thread back to the light. This game is a fun game to pass time, if you want to add me, my team name is Lebanon LongBalls
Old 07-13-2012, 08:28 PM   #13
Rookie

Cornwallus's Arena

OVR: 1

To bad MLB Manager was recently shut down. Apparently the MLBPA liscense wasn't worth the cost as they were not making enough money to sustain the game.

Really a shame... it was such a unique game to the baseball sim market. I have enjoyed it more than Strat, PC action, or OOTP.

I hope something comes along soon to replace it. There was truly nothing else like it

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games »