Home

Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 13 Video - Legacy Challenge

This is a discussion on Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 13 Video - Legacy Challenge within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-09-2012, 11:24 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 13 Video - Legacy Challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterkrabz
Cool...we get to play as a prepubescent Tiger Woods and chip balls into a kiddy pool...my god...say that out loud. Who makes this stuff up? Honestly, you would have to have some weird Tiger fetish to derive any since of entertainment out of that.
How someone could make something sexual about allowing yourself to see 1st hand how Tiger Woods became the worlds greatest golfer shows only the sick mind you yourself have.

Or ask yourself, how could the #1 selling game in the world be one where people derive pleasure out of killing other people...Call of Duty, hello.

While I understand most hardcore players will find no interest in this mode, they should be mindful that casuals will look at something like this with interest. If it was up to hardcore players to keep this series viable to be produced then this game would have ceased to exist years ago. Casuals drive the sales so you should thank your sweet bippy for this stuff you call trash.
Old 02-09-2012, 03:48 PM   #18
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oblong
How someone could make something sexual about allowing yourself to see 1st hand how Tiger Woods became the worlds greatest golfer shows only the sick mind you yourself have.

Or ask yourself, how could the #1 selling game in the world be one where people derive pleasure out of killing other people...Call of Duty, hello.

While I understand most hardcore players will find no interest in this mode, they should be mindful that casuals will look at something like this with interest. If it was up to hardcore players to keep this series viable to be produced then this game would have ceased to exist years ago. Casuals drive the sales so you should thank your sweet bippy for this stuff you call trash.
There was no "sexual" intent at all...not sure what you're talking about. Perhaps the fact that you read something sexual from my comment is an indication of how sick your mind actually is....because honestly, I have no idea what you're talking about. Sorry. Nice try.
Old 02-09-2012, 04:11 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
honestly, I have no idea what you're talking about. Sorry. Nice try.
It's called internet machismo, lol. Not much to figure out.
Old 02-09-2012, 04:20 PM   #20
Rookie

Icon13 Re: Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 13 Video - Legacy Challenge

Quote:
There was no "sexual" intent at all...not sure what you're talking about. Perhaps the fact that you read something sexual from my comment is an indication of how sick your mind actually is....because honestly, I have no idea what you're talking about. Sorry. Nice try.
Yeah because you mentioning both pubes and fetishes in a post about a kid has no sexual connotation whatsoever, nice try pedo. Is it just Dateline that calls you Mister "crabs".
Old 02-09-2012, 05:34 PM   #21
CMH
Making you famous

CMH's Arena

OVR: 46

All right, it ends now. Get back on topic. Everyone.
"It may well be that we spectators, who are not divinely gifted as athletes, are the only ones able to truly see, articulate and animate the experience of the gift we are denied. And that those who receive and act out the gift of athletic genius must, perforce, be blind and dumb about it -- and not because blindness and dumbness are the price of the gift, but because they are its essence." - David Foster Wallace

"You'll not find more penny-wise/pound-foolish behavior than in Major League Baseball." - Rob Neyer
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-13-2012, 11:01 AM   #22
All Star

rangerrick012's Arena

OVR: 42

PSN: dsavbeast
Old 02-13-2012, 11:09 AM   #23
All Star

DickDalewood's Arena

OVR: 36

Ha, I actually think that mode looks like a lot of fun. To each their own though, but I do enjoy this series.
Old 02-13-2012, 06:00 PM   #24
Banned

OVR: 24

While this mode is not my cup of tea, I am encouraged by the fact that the chips little Tiger was doing look much better and more intuitive than past games and the half swings for chips look to be following the laws of physics. Hopefully that translates into the real golfers and not just little Tiger there.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »