Home

Grand Slam Tennis 2 Launch Video

This is a discussion on Grand Slam Tennis 2 Launch Video within the Tennis forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Tennis
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-14-2012, 07:33 PM   #1
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

OVR: 57
Grand Slam Tennis 2 Launch Video

Grand Slam Tennis 2 was released today and EA Sports checks in with a video to celebrate the launch (and to try to entice you to buy the game). What do you think? Have you treated yourself on Valentines Day to some Grand Slam Tennis 2?
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-14-2012, 10:30 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 9
yes and im really enjoying it! have yet to try move controlls... but its exciting to see that every match i find myself getting better at total racquet control i learn something new each time and it makes more and more sense. and unlike top spin 4 its possible to ace the cpu! maybe im the only one who couldn't though? lol
Old 02-14-2012, 11:21 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 14
Re: Grand Slam Tennis 2 Launch Video

Just got finish playing for about 4 hours. I'm really enjoying the game, added my gamerface to my created player which was cool. Downloaded Agassi and Del Porto and played against them.

Only thing that bothers me is the CPU net play, it's very hard to pass. I'm hoping EA comes out with a patch/tuner to maybe reduce the net coverage of the CPU player.

Online was lag free and a very enjoyable experience. The graphics are really good as well.
The share a pro feature might be the most underrated feature in this game, it opens up a different aspect to the game by being able to create and download players not in the game.
Might try to make Donald Young in a few.
Over-all, solid purchase for me. Would be even better if EA patches some game play issues but online will keep me busy.
Old 02-14-2012, 11:49 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 9
yeah i agree game face and share a pro are huge to me! and also the net play does need patched but once you figure out a couple consistent good shots that help you get past it im noticing the cpu backs off on it once i burn them a couple shots in a row! all i have to say is anyone that might be getting frustrated with that its not unbeatable very your shots and try everything and you will find a way to beat it and make them slow down rushing the net!

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Tennis »