Home

FIFA Street Demo Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here

This is a discussion on FIFA Street Demo Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-28-2012, 05:45 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
FIFA Street Demo Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here

The FIFA Street demo is available now. Play a few games and post your impressions here.

Read the full press release below.

February 28, 2012 – EA SPORTS™ announced today that a demo of FIFA Street is available now for the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system at the PLAYSTATION Store, and for the Xbox 360® videogame and entertainment system from Xbox Live Marketplace. Free your game by using tricks, flicks and flair to roast opponents in the first authentic street soccer videogame that replicates the way the game is played around the world.

Players will compete in a 5-a-side match at the iconic Amsterdam Square stadium with four unique teams: English Premier League giants Manchester City, defending Italian champions AC Milan, a team of real-life street stars, and an adidas™ all-star team featuring Barcelona and Argentina superstar Lionel Messi and 12 of the most skillful superstars in the world. Using the groundbreaking new Street Ball Control that delivers the highest fidelity of touch on the ball and responsiveness ever developed by the FIFA franchise, fans can experience the authentic one-on-one battle and variety of gameplay that FIFA Street delivers.

In the demo, the journey to glory begins in the World Tour story mode where players create themselves and their squad in-game, upgrade attributes, and unlock some of the 50 new skill moves and authentic street dribbling styles available. Players can then pull their progression from the demo into the full game version of FIFA Street that will be in stores March 13th. In addition, gamers who download their friends’ created players onto their own squad will unlock the Freestyle Challenge tournament on the Shanghai Rooftop. Plus, the in-game social network in FIFA Street kicks off as players view friends’ stats and accomplishments, share videos, and connect in the FIFA Street Network*.

Fans who pre-order FIFA Street from leading retailers around the world will receive exclusive in-game access to the adidas™ all-star team featuring Messi. The pre-order offer also includes exclusive access to the Lionel Messi Barcelona venue, an environment inspired by street players playing in and around the Plaça de Catalunya in the historic center of Barcelona, that Messi helped design. Fans with EA SPORTS Season Ticket will get full-game digital access to FIFA Street three days in advance of launch.
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-28-2012, 06:53 AM   #2
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: FIFA Street Demo Available Now For 360, Later Today For PS3, Post Impressions Her

Dude this games cool...(seriously my first reaction to the game)

The best way to quickly describe the game is like being outside at a charity event/exhibition match. The atmosphere and gameplay feel non competitive and fun.

EA's 3 for 3 so far this year

Grand Slam
SSX
and now this...

Fifa Street
Old 02-28-2012, 08:12 AM   #3
MVP

davis420's Arena

OVR: 25
Re: FIFA Street Demo Available Now For 360, Later Today For PS3, Post Impressions Her

It's a really fun game with a vast moves and tricks to pull off. It will take a little bit to learn everything you can do in this game.
Old 02-28-2012, 10:00 AM   #4
Pro

Panicshade's Arena

OVR: 9

This demo is seriously fun. Doing rainbow flick passes into back heel shots for an overtime goal can never get tiring. I was just brushing this game off to the side as a future bargain bin purchase but I am considering getting this on release day.
Old 02-28-2012, 10:45 AM   #5
Rookie

richie923's Arena

OVR: 5

After seeing the vids, I thought that this would be a day 1 buy for me and a lot of you all are saying good things.

I have PS3, but in the demo is there a futsal game mode?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-28-2012, 10:49 AM   #6
Pro

Panicshade's Arena

OVR: 9

The demo has a Exhibition match and World Tour (create a player) mode available

Also the usual practice arena

I believe the teams available are Manchester City, FIFA All-Stars, AC Milan, and Street Swirl
Old 02-28-2012, 02:53 PM   #7
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65

Keep playing the demo cant get enough it. Better and more realistic than Fifa 12 and PES 2012 combined
Old 02-28-2012, 06:41 PM   #8
MVP

ezio's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: FIFA Street Demo Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here

Is it on the PSN yest? I didn't see it. I did a search too.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »