Home

MLB 12 The Show Video - Edit Player

This is a discussion on MLB 12 The Show Video - Edit Player within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-28-2012, 06:43 PM   #9
Pro

Foo4Everlong's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: MLB 12 The Show Video - Edit Player

As a person that absolutely loves using the player editor/accessories this video is fantastic! And the additions...I couldn't be any happier! Three choices for shoes, batting gloves, elbow guards, and also the ability to use the wrist brace is also huge! The Jayson Werth player avatar will be happy! The fact that u can wear the compression sleeves with the 3/4 and 3/4 above elbow sleeves is huge! Also love the Evo Shield type elbow guard! On my wishlist for next year, can we get the Evo Shield style shin guard as well?!?! The different brims, the sunglasses on the hat and the fact that there are more baseball appropriate sunglasses is also great! Some of those sunglasses in the past were definitely questionable. lol! Anyways, great video and great job SCEA on all the new options! It's getting close to perfect! Later
Old 02-28-2012, 06:46 PM   #10
Pro

Foo4Everlong's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by metsfan4life1
So much more options! I'm most excited about the new batting gloves, new cleats, new arms guards, and the compression sleeves! Also, the brace; would have helped when we still had Reyes. So much more options this year! This will give us the ability to basically match any players style. All we need is a wristband like Pujols wears, necklaces, new glove models and more ways to wear your jersey and we'll be complete set.
I've always felt, for the past "MLB The Shows", that their editing was too dull and stale, not the case anymore!
Totally agree with Puljols' WIDE wrist/forearm band! MLB 2K8 had the best player editor, but this is getting closer! Later
Old 02-28-2012, 06:50 PM   #11
NBA 2K Production Assistant

bedwardsroy19's Arena

OVR: 37
This looks phenomenal. Love the flat brim caps.

Can't wait for Tuesday
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-28-2012, 06:55 PM   #12
MC2
Rookie

OVR: 0

Wow, the brim option looks terrible!
Old 02-28-2012, 07:00 PM   #13
Banned

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHarmo88
I knew I wasn't crazy about that Cutch picture.... don't know where PhilliesFan got the picture that didn't look like him
I got it from the same exact screen your looking at in this video. Very strange.
Old 02-28-2012, 07:02 PM   #14
Pro

metsfan4life1's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foo4Everlong
Totally agree with Puljols' WIDE wrist/forearm band! MLB 2K8 had the best player editor, but this is getting closer! Later
You got it! They had the different jersey and pants types and earings and, the first button unbutton or not, and different gloves and the earless helment(would help for some of the mid 60s-early 80's players). they had the long wristband( Pujols one) and they had sleeves( Ala compression sleeves)and braces. Also, they had the twisted shin guard and the soccer guard that only a handful of players have ever worn. Also they had two arm guards( they've always had these two, the one looks like a leather sleeve) but now the show has all of that and it's way better. I hope by the time the PS4 hits, they'll be able to add the jersey, pants, and button part. The gloves and earings part could be done now( meaning on the current gen system, the PS3).
Old 02-28-2012, 07:04 PM   #15
Pro

metsfan4life1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilliesFan13
I got it from the same exact screen your looking at in this video. Very strange.
I hope some of the games won't ship out like this! He looks awful in the picture you posted.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-28-2012, 07:05 PM   #16
Pro

metsfan4life1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC2
Wow, the brim option looks terrible!
Wy do you say that?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »