Home

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13: Master Collector's Edition Details

This is a discussion on Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13: Master Collector's Edition Details within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-05-2012, 05:19 PM   #9
Rookie

kickingguru's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13: Master Collector's Edition Details

Worth it... I pre-ordered at Gamestop as well so getting the extra goodies... In the grand scheme of things... $10 more for the game and getting 6 additional courses (Augusta Par 3 included) as well as the Practice facility is not too terrible....

I have never concerned myself with Career play except if it was the quickest way to level up my CAG... Once finished... it was off to online play exclusively.... This year may pay a little more attention to it as it may rack up some nice coin bonuses.....
Old 03-05-2012, 05:24 PM   #10
All Star

Lieutenant Dan's Arena

OVR: 31

Haha, caved. Went ahead and finally placed my Amazon preorder for the Collector's Edition.

It'll get played. A LOT.

OS Dibs: Anna Kendrick

Elite Dangerous on One X has become my life.

Proud PS5 and Xbox Series X Owner
"Best of Both Worlds"
Old 03-05-2012, 07:37 PM   #11
Go Irish

Rules's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lieutenant Dan
Haha, caved. Went ahead and finally placed my Amazon preorder for the Collector's Edition.

It'll get played. A LOT.
Same here, can't go wrong. The game looks amazing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2012, 11:03 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 2
This idea got booed by the mod on EA forums, but I would like a course editor so I could recreate local courses I play regularly. Something like with ModNation Racers where we could share them with the world. It would increase the playback value and allow for some interesting fantasy setups. I'd drop an extra dime for it as well.
Old 03-05-2012, 11:24 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermanemblem
This idea got booed by the mod on EA forums, but I would like a course editor so I could recreate local courses I play regularly. Something like with ModNation Racers where we could share them with the world. It would increase the playback value and allow for some interesting fantasy setups. I'd drop an extra dime for it as well.
The idea was not "booed" by anyone. The Mod was probably giving you reasons why a course editor is not in the game. A decent course designer that would be able to create courses like what are in the game would be really difficult considering the tools they currently use and the licensing costs of those tools which would add significantly to the cost of the game. If demand ever gets great enough for EA to build a course editor and if we ever get consoles that fully support a keyboard, mouse, and hard drives, then a course editor is a possibility. You simply cannot build a Golf course with the detail that is in the current 360/PS3 courses without the kind of control you get with a mouse and keyboard.
Old 03-06-2012, 09:28 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 2
@divot. Can't = Can Always Never Try. That's what losers say. It is possible, but EA won't make it happen because they can't see the forest for the trees. And they wonder why none of their games have replay value.
Old 03-06-2012, 10:49 AM   #15
MVP

OVR: 11

Show me a single Golf game being produced today that has a course editor in it and that game is commercially successful? The market is just not there to invest in a course editor in my opinion. EA asks users all the time about it and the feedback is lukewarm at best. If that is being a "loser", then so be it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2012, 06:57 PM   #16
Pro

Retropyro's Arena

OVR: 8
Haven't bought a TW's game since TW PGA 2004. I think this is the year I get back into virtual golf.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »