Home

NBA 2K12 iOS Patch Arrives with Airplay, Improved Twitter and Facebook Integration

This is a discussion on NBA 2K12 iOS Patch Arrives with Airplay, Improved Twitter and Facebook Integration within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-26-2012, 07:36 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
NBA 2K12 iOS Patch Arrives with Airplay, Improved Twitter and Facebook Integration

NBA 2K12 iOS patch 1.4.3 has arrived for iOS devices. It includes the roster update from March 16th.

Check out the official patch details below.

iPad
  • You can now post Screenshots, Achievements, and more directly to Facebook and Twitter.
  • New “drive to the basket” control for the One Finger control scheme.
  • Airplay support added. Broadcast NBA 2K12 to your HDTV via Apple TV. (iPad 2 only)
  • Player names added to uniforms during cutscenes.
  • Cheerleaders and mascots added to the court.
  • Added animation for players on the bench. (iPad 2 only)

iPhone
  • You can now post Screenshots, Achievements, and more directly to Facebook and Twitter.
  • New “drive to the basket” control for the One Finger control scheme.
  • Airplay support added. Broadcast NBA 2K12 to your HDTV via Apple TV. (iPad 2 and iPhone 4S only)
  • Player names added to uniforms during cutscenes.
  • Cheerleaders and mascots added to the court.
  • Added animation for players on the bench. (iPad 2 and iPhone 4S only)
Platform: iOS
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-26-2012, 08:40 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 26
Re: NBA 2K12 iOS Patch Arrives with Airplay, Improved Twitter and Facebook Integratio

Is the game itself any good?
Old 03-27-2012, 12:43 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2K12 iOS Patch Arrives with Airplay, Improved Twitter and Facebook Integratio

Find out for yourself by downloading the LITE (demo) version.

I am buying it right now, very impressed with what they did for iphone.

you can actually sort of do the moves on the dribble
Old 03-27-2012, 01:10 PM   #4
MVP

bigsmallwood's Arena

OVR: 37
WOW! I did not expect it to be as good as it is! I am VERY surprised with what 2K has done for this game on the iPad 2....The graphics aren't the greatest but impressive for the Ipad 2 to say the least. If they can add a few layers of controls to the iOS versions, they will definitely have a HIGH quality product on their hands.
Old 03-28-2012, 04:18 PM   #5
Rookie

Agreed. Does the full version come with the moves guide? Because I think knowing 2k controls on consoles helps quite a bit with this one.

They could add a sprint button somehow, and a pick, it would be amazing. I think 2k13 will be much improved with their experience on this one
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-29-2012, 04:40 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxide
Agreed. Does the full version come with the moves guide? Because I think knowing 2k controls on consoles helps quite a bit with this one.

They could add a sprint button somehow, and a pick, it would be amazing. I think 2k13 will be much improved with their experience on this one
Ok now I played a few games some comments:

great value for the price and the considering you are playing it..on a phone.

3 camera modes side one is good and the drive one zooms in on the action making it easier to do moves.

dribbling is hit or miss, but i perform spin outs about 80% of the time successfully.

defense is challenging but blocking is very effective so someone like Howard makes his presence really felt.

when you catch the ball the player will automatically do the step overs, side steps so its up to you to time the moment to blow by the defender, good addition.

trades in assosication are not regulated, so you have to keep yourself honest.

Found it challenging to stop last second shot so played 2 games first one was 3 OTS, 2nd 2 OTs.. in regular non season games didn't have this issue as much though.

Overall I am happy with the purchase
Old 03-30-2012, 10:34 AM   #7
Rookie

JohnB405's Arena

OVR: 0

I want to buy it but it all depends on how up to date the rosters are. Can someone with the game tell me if D. Fisher is on OKC.?
Old 03-30-2012, 02:47 PM   #8
Rookie

Roosters are up to march 16.

He's not on OKC but u can assign him to OKC in season mode.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »