Home

NBA 2K12 Roster Update Available Now (3-31-12) - Video of Changes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K12 Roster Update Available Now (3-31-12) - Video of Changes Included within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2012, 09:13 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: NBA 2K12 Roster Update Available Now (3-31-12) - Video of Changes Included

I know players like Julyan Stone, Tinsley and Harris arent big minutes guys, but come on 2k, its nearly playoff time and these guy have been on the roster since December

very poor
Old 03-31-2012, 09:50 AM   #10
MVP

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoonie05
@ Eaglerock. I'm definitely not a lebron fan but all those people u named HAD HELP. He NEVER had any help until he joined the heat and they made it to the finals. NONE of those player's did it alone Soooo.....cut the Guy some slack.
I never denied that the players I mentioned were surrounded by very talented players that helped them win their championships, BUT out of those players I mentioned you do realize ONE thing they all have in common...the team was built around them with the right pieces, none of those players jumped ship and collaborated to team up. One thing I know is this, there will be no championship parades in Miami in the near future no matter what the Heat do. There will be a team from the West and from the East that is going to be talented overall roster wise and like Dallas did last year that will overcome the Big 3 or the Dynamic Duo and Alfred if you want to refer to them as that. To be quite honest as a basketball coach for 17 years LeBron James isn't even in my top 5 of current NBA players as of today, and I could make a case that he isn't in my top 10. As a person I have nothing negative to say about him, but as an athlete much like Alex Rodriguez all that hype has produced what? A-Rod won his 1st world series 2 years ago after how long in baseball? And after how much money making? When it comes to LeBron and all his followers IF he happens to win a championship in his career I don't wanna hear the comparisons to Kobe or Jordan because he is not and will not be at that level because the word "Clutch" describes both Kobe and Jordan and when people have compared you to Michael Jordan and the man that people compare you to comes out publicly and states that Kobe Bryant is the one that has reached any comparison status that should clearly end any debate. There is no shame in keeping an open mind that perhaps LeBron is this generations Dominique Wilkins.

Former Boys Varsity Basketball Coach
Eaglerock562 NBA2K MyEra Reference Guide
Old 03-31-2012, 10:02 AM   #11
MVP

OVR: 15
Wow........
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2012, 10:46 AM   #12
Banned

nowitsourtime's Arena

OVR: 6

Is Grant Hill on Ir for the Suns? Seeing that he may not make it back until the end of the season

Last edited by nowitsourtime; 03-31-2012 at 11:03 AM.
Old 03-31-2012, 11:47 AM   #13
Pro

OVR: 3

@ Eaglerock. Lebron can't control what the front office does which is one if not the biggest reason he left Cleveland.
Old 03-31-2012, 11:53 AM   #14
Don't Kill My Vibe

Paul Pierce_OS's Arena

OVR: 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by scoonie05
@ Eaglerock. Lebron can't control what the front office does which is one if not the biggest reason he left Cleveland.
Let's not make this a Lebron thread but gms basically give their star players what ever they want, a good example of that is when Lebron wanted Jamison on his team...

Twitter: @__JonathanLucas
Old 03-31-2012, 01:29 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 7
I can't believe they haven't included players like Tinsley who have been with the team the whole time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2012, 01:29 PM   #16
Pro

OVR: 5

^^He wanted Jamison over Amare, which.i still laugh about lol all because he didnt want the cavs to give up hickson
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »