Home

Madden NFL 13 Screenshots - Nike Uniforms For Cowboys, Steelers, Saints and Bears

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Screenshots - Nike Uniforms For Cowboys, Steelers, Saints and Bears within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-06-2012, 03:46 PM   #9
Banned

AttackAttack's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Madden NFL 13 Screenshots - Nike Uniforms For Cowboys, Steelers, Saints and Bears

Ummm am I missing something or are the number missing from Urlacher's shoulders....
Old 04-06-2012, 03:47 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 0
Wish EA woulda adopted the team gloves and the new nike shoes. Or maybe time will tell what's gone be in the new game. The pics in the screenshots are from madden 12 so time will tell how the new game look
Old 04-06-2012, 04:01 PM   #11
You know why I'm here...

jWILL253's Arena

OVR: 25
Re: More New Nike Unis

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgiles36
They got the Cowboys pants wrong -- unless EA isn't creating unique pants for each team. The Cowboys aren't supposed to have the additional belt padding around the waist as some of the other teams have. The Cowboys also shouldn't have the tracing for the knee and thigh pads.

I kinda feel like JWILL in that I thought we would see the pro-combat style knee pads as the players wore during the unveiling. I wonder if they got them in? That was the coolest part about the new unis to me...
Looks like they didn't. All the pants have the old-style pads with the large ripples in them.

I know people are gonna ridicule me for this, but I'm kinda disappointed in the jerseys so far. Here are some of the issues I'm having with the jerseys:
  • Obviously, the "Deflex" pads that are in both the Pro-Combat & Elite-51 uni's by Nike.
  • The swoosh on the sleeves seem too small. It may be a small issue, but it's noticable, to me at least.
  • The sleeves. To me, not only do they not seem like they are the correct length, but the strips are off. They are supposed to connect right into the seam of the jersey, and they don't actaully wrap around the sleeve itself.

One thing on the sleeves: In Madden, the options we currently have as far as sleeves are concerned are standard (see: Steelers jersey), and sleeveless. But, the standard sleeve in Madden seems to be longer than a standard sleeve on the real jerseys.

Not only that, but it seems like most of the players modeled in the Nike ads for the jersey seem to be wearing sleeveless unis.

I don't know if Nike even makes jerseys with the same standard sleeve length as Reebok's jerseys; I know they don't make any loose sleeves (which is gonna be interesting for the QB's, P's & k's that wear them). It looks like EA Tiburon is using the Reebok jersey template and just switching a few of the seams around...

EDIT: Actually, I see Big Ben wearing a loose sleeve jersey in the back...

Last edited by jWILL253; 04-06-2012 at 04:12 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2012, 04:06 PM   #12
Pro

wallofhate's Arena

OVR: 8
I think the player pics are from an old build you can see in the pic next to Urlacher the Bears jersey has the numbers and it also looks like they lack polish and realism that im almost sure madden will have
Old 04-06-2012, 04:08 PM   #13
MVP

Danimal's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden NFL 13 Screenshots - Nike Uniforms For Cowboys, Steelers, Saints and Bears

Apparently I need to repeat this in every thread. Conversation should be on the uniforms and how they look etc. Not about other aspect of the game.

As always consider this a friendly warning.
Old 04-06-2012, 04:10 PM   #14
You know why I'm here...

jWILL253's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danimal
Apparently I need to repeat this in every thread. Conversation should be on the uniforms and how they look etc. Not about other aspect of the game.

As always consider this a friendly warning.
I read this in Dr. Doofenshmirtz's voice...
Old 04-06-2012, 04:16 PM   #15
You know why I'm here...

jWILL253's Arena

On the second look... it looks like they didn't get the Vapor Jet gloves in...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2012, 04:25 PM   #16
MVP

Danimal's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by jWILL10
I read this in Dr. Doofenshmirtz's voice...
Thanks for making me laugh.

Don't make me bust out the baninator!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »