Home

Madden NFL 13 Cover Voting Down to Megatron, Rodgers, Cam Newton and Patrick Willis

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Cover Voting Down to Megatron, Rodgers, Cam Newton and Patrick Willis within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-11-2012, 06:26 PM   #17
MVP

EAGLESFAN10's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Madden NFL 13 Cover Voting Down to Megatron, Rodgers, Cam Newton and Patrick Will

haha I know we will, yall will 2 better hope the SEAHAWKS dont sneak up on yall REAL TALK lol

BRON IS THE GOAT!!

Louisville, Kentucky is My Hometown
Old 04-11-2012, 06:56 PM   #18
Rookie

DUDERMAN's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 13 Cover Final Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGaither84
It's okay Eagles fans. you'll win the division next year.
It's not about being bitter. I wouldn't post if their player was Nicks, Manning, or Pierre-Paul. Hell, I voted for DeMarcus Ware and it had nothing to do with a curse. I vote for players I feel are deserving. Victor Cruz, to me, is currently the most overrated player in the NFL.

Eagles | Phillies | Flyers | Sixers
Old 04-11-2012, 06:59 PM   #19
Rookie

Beastly Wayz's Arena

OVR: 15
Madden will stick suck, but Let's go MEGATRON
Old 04-11-2012, 07:05 PM   #20
MVP

EAGLESFAN10's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Madden NFL 13 Cover Voting Down to Megatron, Rodgers, Cam Newton and Patrick Will

Lesean McCoy should be on the cover but he didnt make the make the final four

BRON IS THE GOAT!!

Louisville, Kentucky is My Hometown
Old 04-12-2012, 06:52 AM   #21
MVP

OVR: 1

why not have the winner, imo Discount Double Check, being sacked by 52

i dont really want my fav player (Pat) being open to any curse if it exists though
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-12-2012, 09:21 AM   #22
MVP

Tyrant8RDFL's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUDERMAN
It's not about being bitter. I wouldn't post if their player was Nicks, Manning, or Pierre-Paul. Hell, I voted for DeMarcus Ware and it had nothing to do with a curse. I vote for players I feel are deserving. Victor Cruz, to me, is currently the most overrated player in the NFL.
This make no sense at all. Victor Cruz being overated?

Honestly this sounds like your a h8er. This was Victor's first year and he put up some very nice numbers. 82 / 1536 / 9TD

The guy runs great routes and is a very difficult one on one cover. He also helps move the chains where some Wr are just hr hitters. LIke you guy Jackson. Even with Jackson being a HR hitter. Jackson only had 4 TD's comparted to Cruz's 9.

Your entitled to your opinion , but calling V.Cruz over rated sounds silly, and if this is the case. Then you have trouble at the WR position, becuase Cruz out performed them both.
This is according to you since your stating Cruz is the most over rated player in the league.
Old 04-12-2012, 09:57 AM   #23
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrant8RDFL
This make no sense at all. Victor Cruz being overated?

Honestly this sounds like your a h8er. This was Victor's first year and he put up some very nice numbers. 82 / 1536 / 9TD

The guy runs great routes and is a very difficult one on one cover. He also helps move the chains where some Wr are just hr hitters. LIke you guy Jackson. Even with Jackson being a HR hitter. Jackson only had 4 TD's comparted to Cruz's 9.

Your entitled to your opinion , but calling V.Cruz over rated sounds silly, and if this is the case. Then you have trouble at the WR position, becuase Cruz out performed them both.
This is according to you since your stating Cruz is the most over rated player in the league.

If that guy thinks Cruz is overrated then he doesn't know much about football. Just logically, how can a guy who was undrafted, walks out on the field and catches balls for 1000 yards, not to mention some of the biggest catches of the season, not to mention the Pats were so afraid of him they doubled him the whole game in the SB.....overrated???? Really????? Come on buddy. No one is saying he's megatron, but I'm telling you right now, he'd be the #1 reciever on about half of the teams in the league. Maybe more. I can probably think of 10-15 guys that I think are better than him...maybe a few more but I'd easily say he's in the top 25 in the league.
Shoot, during the entire playoffs the opposing teams focused on taking him away by doubling or other things. That's why Nix had such a good post season...he saw single coverage from their #2 corner every game. The beauty as a Giants fan is that the other teams have to pick your poision...and if you cover both of them, a guy like Manningham or their TE could hurt you too. I'm not saying he should be the Madden cover guy..but hey if Hillis made it...why not?

If interested these are my Madden 12 sliders: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...dden-12-a.html
Old 04-12-2012, 10:00 AM   #24
MVP

OVR: 9

Out of the guys that are left I'm hoping Willis wins it...he's really the best choice IMO....Rodgers should have gotten the cover last year. He had a huge season and a ring. This year he was awesome but when the Giants come into your building and administer one of the biggest @$$ kickings of the season and you get outperformed by Eli to the point where it's not close........well it wreaks of the Pats going 18-0 and losing the superbowl. You have to give props for what was accomplished...but somehow they didn't see it through.

If interested these are my Madden 12 sliders: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...dden-12-a.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »