Home

NCAA Football 13 Gameplay Trailer

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Gameplay Trailer within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-17-2012, 02:41 PM   #1
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
NCAA Football 13 Gameplay Trailer

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2012, 02:47 PM   #2
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39
Re: NCAA 13 "Sizzle" Trailer

Wow, that's a lot of improvements.

I'm not a user catch guy, so have they mentioned anything about the WR animations being HUM controlled only or will my A.I. WR's go after the ball this year?

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Old 04-17-2012, 02:51 PM   #3
MVP

DorianDonP's Arena

OVR: 9

Like most of the new animations I saw.

Running animations are still bad, but I think most have accepted that they won't change this gen.

My fav moment was the Bama corner running stride for stride and looking for the ball. That was awesome.

Hopefully it's not cosmetic and instead it's tied to ratings. For example, badly rated corners won't look for the ball and make a play even if they are in position or running stride for stride.
Old 04-17-2012, 02:54 PM   #4
MVP

DorianDonP's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianDonP
Like most of the new animations I saw.

Running animations are still bad, but I think most have accepted that they won't change this gen.

My fav moment was the Bama corner running stride for stride and looking for the ball. That was awesome.

Hopefully it's not cosmetic and instead it's tied to ratings. For example, badly rated corners won't look for the ball and make a play even if they are in position or running stride for stride.
On second look, my excitement is a little tempered. I just noticed that the receiver still does that over the shoulder animation even though the situation didn't call for it.
Old 04-17-2012, 02:57 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

Can't wait! I like the read and react where the defender turns their head, the 3 and 5 dropback for the QB, and the receiver route awareness where they may not be looking for the ball!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...o-off-season-0
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2012, 03:05 PM   #6
MVP

bigsmallwood's Arena

OVR: 37

Color me not impressed thus far. Are they really promoting a 3,5, and 7 step drop as a new gameplay enhancement 8 years into next gen??? Wow. That's all I can say. I'll keep looking for more but for now, nothing even looks that different from all the other "sizzle" trailers.
Old 04-17-2012, 03:12 PM   #7
Most Valuable Pepe

baumy300's Arena

OVR: 40

I want to say that I am very impressed in the worst way, and I am - but every year they always get me all jacked up and always seem to just barely miss when the game releases.

They really don't do as bad of a job as everyone implies, but what hurts is how close this game could be to great.

I know we all say this every year, but could this be the one?

Maybe. Just maybe.

But until they actually can prove the O-line play has been fixed my hope will remain on standby.
It makes me sad
I post the frog
Old 04-17-2012, 03:13 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsmallwood
Color me not impressed thus far. Are they really promoting a 3,5, and 7 step drop as a new gameplay enhancement 8 years into next gen??? Wow. That's all I can say. I'll keep looking for more but for now, nothing even looks that different from all the other "sizzle" trailers.
Not too impressed either. These small changes will def not convince me, I was expecting a bit more. Will have to wait for some reviews to see how the AI plays

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »