Home

Madden NFL 13 Features Playbook Kicks Off April 25th, with Presentation and Gameplay

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Features Playbook Kicks Off April 25th, with Presentation and Gameplay within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-23-2012, 02:22 PM   #33
Beat the Heat!

chi_hawks's Arena

OVR: 14
no mention of franchise....damn.

also, this mega gameplay change reeks of kinnect or ps move. I hope I'm wrong....we will see.
Old 04-23-2012, 02:25 PM   #34
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: Madden NFL 13 Features Playbook Kicks Off April 25th, with Presentation and Gamep

First off, Damn EA marketing is good! lol

Anyway, I think;

Gameplay Part 2 (June 4th)

A monumental change to Madden NFL gameplay creates the most authentic football experience to date, blurring the line between virtual and reality.

Is the upgrade to DPP, circa FFIA's upgrade of it's system.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal

I posted all that for context to the point that I wouldn't be surprised to see a more physics based system in Madden 13, similar to FIFA's Player Impact Engine and the read and react system mentioned in NCAA 13's playbook being based on FIFA's Pro Player Intelligence, the same way Madden 12's DPP seems to be based on FIFA 11's Personality Plus. I really think FIFA and EA Canada are the "canary in the coal mine" for EA football at this point, since they seem to be contributing the most "revolution" to EA gaming technology.
Remember DPP was the big E3 announcement last year that would create "the most realistic football experience ever."

I think that's a good thing and I can't wait to see how upgraded it is, if that is it.
Old 04-23-2012, 02:33 PM   #35
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden NFL 13 Features Playbook Kicks Off April 25th, with Presentation and Gamep

They are doing a webcast Wednesday for Presentation and Gameplay, should be fun
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2012, 02:34 PM   #36
MVP

Outkizast's Arena

OVR: 12
Connected careers sounds like somewhat of a NCAA coaching carousel. Perhaps you can make the jump as a coach from college to the NFL and vice versa.
Old 04-23-2012, 02:37 PM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 2
Anything short of either a real online franchise or Vita/PS3 cross-play forces me to take my dollars elsewhere. Nonetheless, I will be paying close attention June 4th.
Old 04-23-2012, 02:43 PM   #38
Pro

Mr_Riddick's Arena

OVR: 17

Been a while since I made a Madden purchase. I Can't wait til the 25. I'm hoping this year my madden drought will end....
Old 04-23-2012, 02:46 PM   #39
MVP

OVR: 15

I don't think the monumental change to gameplay is going to be kinect base. Not very many people have that plus what will ps3 people get? So it won't be that.

I'm hoping it's similar to fifas physics engine or EAs NHL game, however, I'm not going to get too excited. So far anything that this Madden dev has implemented from FIFA has been a huge let down...Im looking at you locomotion feature from M11.
Old 04-23-2012, 02:48 PM   #40
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

Unless they cut off half the screen on Wednesday and unless they just use the ANT tool for demonstration, we'll be able to see if it has anything to do with OL vs DL then along with physics ect. If they are showing game play from a build on Wednesday, then whatever is Game Play 2, has to be different than whatever you see on Wednesday or it will be the same and they just elaborate on it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »