Home

UEFA Euro 2012 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here

This is a discussion on UEFA Euro 2012 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-24-2012, 10:59 AM   #9
All Star

orion523's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: EA EUFA EURO 2012 Impressions

Your english was fine, and thanks for the reply I appreciate it. I agree there's no gameplay changes because if there were they would also have to be in FIFA 12, and I just played a couple of games, no difference. As for the terrible comment, what I meant was that the entire execution of the DLC was terrible, not the FIFA 12 gameplay which is IMO fantastic despite the flaws.
Old 04-24-2012, 11:02 AM   #10
Rookie

Maxflier's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: UEFA Euro 2012 Impressions

No online team-up play has me rethinking my decision to purchase this. I think I may hold off.
Old 04-24-2012, 11:02 AM   #11
All Star

orion523's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altimus
How could the host nation not be licensed? I mean it could happen but would be pretty dumb if they couldn't get licensing.
It's confirmed. Poland and Wales among others are NOT I repeat NOT licensed. Unbelievable. As for gameplay, it is unchanged. I tried the demo, I've played the patched FIFA 12(which MUST have the same gameplay) it is unchanged.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2012, 11:09 AM   #12
All Star

orion523's Arena

IGN's review
http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/122/1223542p1.html
Old 04-24-2012, 11:12 AM   #13
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

Thanks for the impressions guys. Really sounds like EA just kinda threw this together at the last minute. No go for me.
Old 04-24-2012, 11:49 AM   #14
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77

Originally posted by msuhockeycj (Sorry about the accidental deletion)

Quote:
Well, downloaded it this morning and played through a few games in expedition mode. Playing on World Class.

The game just plays a little different. The biggest thing I see is players on both sides make more smart runs. You can really play some nice through balls in situations that weren't possible in the regular game. The CPU has done the same thing to me. Ball control seems to be a bit more difficult. My VP who has like 90 dribbling and control isn't weaving through defenses quite as easily as before. The CPU also seems to play a much better brand of possession. Negatively, fouls are exactly the same. No improvement there.

I really like this version and it is definitely refreshing. With my expedition squad made up of mostly high 50's and low 60's I beat San Marino 2-0, then lost to them 1-2 and lost to Finland in extra time 2-3. Need to adjust a bit to the different gameplay as I could always win or at least dominate the run of play on WC on the normal game.
Follow me on Twitter
Old 04-24-2012, 12:12 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: UEFA Euro 2012 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here

With qualifying this would have been a day 1 purchase at full retail price for me, as it had been the last 2 tournaments. Without qualifying I wouldn't waste my time downloading it if it was free. Reading through these initial impressions I'm actually now glad there was no qualifying because this game sounds rather terrible. Didn't even get the license for the host nation, dear Lord.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2012, 12:22 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 1
What the **** am I supposed to do? I bough it on Playstation Network. After i booted up Fifa it did an update. UEFA Euro 2012 i available in the menu. it gives you two options - purchase or download trial. I choose purchase. It says i own Euro 2012 in the Fifa 12 store, but I only have two options - Redeem Voucher and Redeem Code. What code, what voucher?

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »