Home

UEFA Euro 2012 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here

This is a discussion on UEFA Euro 2012 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-24-2012, 12:36 PM   #17
All Star

orion523's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: UEFA Euro 2012 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashless
What the **** am I supposed to do? I bough it on Playstation Network. After i booted up Fifa it did an update. UEFA Euro 2012 i available in the menu. it gives you two options - purchase or download trial. I choose purchase. It says i own Euro 2012 in the Fifa 12 store, but I only have two options - Redeem Voucher and Redeem Code. What code, what voucher?
I saw on the EA site that if you back out into the dashboard(Not sure what PS has) and then back into the game you should be fine.
Old 04-24-2012, 12:44 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by orion523
I saw on the EA site that if you back out into the dashboard(Not sure what PS has) and then back into the game you should be fine.
I tried that. For some people it works if they download the trial version. I guess we'll see in 144 minutes. ****ing terrible launch.
Old 04-24-2012, 01:17 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 7

Downloaded this patch on my PC, now game freezes before the main menu loads.
Old 04-24-2012, 01:25 PM   #20
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

OVR: 7
1800 points? I could probably get Fez and Trials for that. It's better than actually making a $60 Euro game, but still.....
Old 04-24-2012, 01:32 PM   #21
All Star

orion523's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashless
I tried that. For some people it works if they download the trial version. I guess we'll see in 144 minutes. ****ing terrible launch.
Man, I was just looking at EA's FIFA 12 site, it's 1000% worse than usual. Normally there's a lot of complaining over there but that's usually tempered by some who are a bit more rational. Today however it's been nothing short of pure vitriol. Whoever was making the decisions for this project(cough*Sebastian Enrique*cough) seems to have made the wrong ones LOL. I mean The World Cup game in 2010 sold over a million copies and is still lauded to this day, all they had to do was follow that formula and they were assured a winner. Why they decided to not improve on an 8 month old game, take out qualifying, not include EVERY licensed Nation, and on top of that release something that is full of flaws, crashes, and bugs is incomprehensible for a colossus the size of EA. Are they unaware of the passion of footy fans? I wonder....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2012, 01:45 PM   #22
MVP

sarlndr's Arena

OVR: 6
Sounds disappointing to say the least. Well, here's hoping they learn from this come WC 2014.
Old 04-24-2012, 01:50 PM   #23
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15

Even with the Season Pass, it sounds like I'll be avoiding this.
Old 04-24-2012, 03:21 PM   #24
Rookie

AInquisition's Arena

OVR: 6

Can you edit the generic players? Kits aren't huge to me, but I'd like to be able to fix the names at least.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »