Home

Madden NFL 13 Features Playbook Kicks Off April 25th, with Presentation and Gameplay

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Features Playbook Kicks Off April 25th, with Presentation and Gameplay within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-25-2012, 06:49 PM   #265
Tradition Sports Online

RynoAid's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: Madden NFL 13 Features Playbook Kicks Off April 25th, with Presentation and Gamep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseB
You're ugly.
did i like this yet?

TAKING APPLICATIONS NOW FOR CCM LEAGUES
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/rynoaid
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2012, 07:13 PM   #266
MVP

choadler's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Madden NFL 13 Features Playbook Kicks Off April 25th, with Presentation and Gamep

You guys are going to be very disappointed when the monumental game change is Kinnect.
Old 04-26-2012, 05:30 AM   #267
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by choadler
You guys are going to be very disappointed when the monumental game change is Kinnect.
^^^^ What is the point of this?

This dude has no idea on whether the new feature is Kinect-related and yet he's acting like he knows. Kinect was heavely promoted for Tiger Woods PGA 13 and it still didn't affect core gameplay for both consoles, so I'd say there's no real indication June 4th will be about Kinect.

Anyway, what I don't get is what is the point of jumping ahead to things you don't know about, instead of focusing on the improvements seen today?

Btw, this is probably the type of dude that says "no new ol/dl interactions is a gamebreaker"... Well I bet if they fixed ol/dl but didn't address psychic db's as much then he'd be claiming that to be a gamebreaker. Will never be satisfied and needs to find any reason to bash.

Stop being frustrated game designers FFS!
Old 04-26-2012, 12:13 PM   #268
Rookie

OVR: 0
They want to let the QB drop back or control himself? Just like Madden, they don't care about gameplay. It is more like watching a game at times. Heck, you don't even have to call the plays.
Old 04-26-2012, 12:25 PM   #269
CMH
Making you famous

CMH's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by boritter
1. Anything regarding June 4th is conjecture.

2. The text on the two flyers are identical.

Both say 8 QB evades.

Both say 430 new catches.

Both say 20 pass trajectories. Etc., etc., etc.

That is not "similar," as you said.

That is identical, or "copy-and-paste" as I said.
And this is a bad thing because?
"It may well be that we spectators, who are not divinely gifted as athletes, are the only ones able to truly see, articulate and animate the experience of the gift we are denied. And that those who receive and act out the gift of athletic genius must, perforce, be blind and dumb about it -- and not because blindness and dumbness are the price of the gift, but because they are its essence." - David Foster Wallace

"You'll not find more penny-wise/pound-foolish behavior than in Major League Baseball." - Rob Neyer
Old 04-26-2012, 12:45 PM   #270
MVP

berad88's Arena

OVR: 10

I am pretty sure that during the NCAA Football game play blog they said that the game play team for both NCAA and Madden is the same team which explains why both games are getting the same game play additions. They said they work on the game play for both games and just tune them so that NCAA feels like college football and Madden feels like the NFL.
Old 04-27-2012, 02:33 PM   #271
MVP

kjcheezhead's Arena

OVR: 27

I liked the presentation improvements. The new disguising of zone/man is nice and also the hint of possible physics is encouraging.

Watching this game in motion and the oline play is still just as excruciating as ever for me tho. I'm also not big on users overriding wrs not supposed to be looking for the ball or that it's still not truly route based passing. Probably gonna wind up passing again this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »