Home

SSX Mt. Eddie and Classic Characters DLC Pack Available Today ($7.99)

This is a discussion on SSX Mt. Eddie and Classic Characters DLC Pack Available Today ($7.99) within the All Other Sports forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > All Other Sports
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-01-2012, 02:00 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
SSX Mt. Eddie and Classic Characters DLC Pack Available Today ($7.99)

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Inspired by SSX Tricky, Mt. Eddie adds a unique, nostalgic and fun gameplay experience to SSX, bringing back such fan-requested favorites as fireworks, terrain parks, grindable billboards and full loops for players to shred. In addition, Mt. Eddie offers an incredible visual environment to drop into as the visages of fan-favourite SSX characters are carved into the mountain in a tribute to Mount Rushmore.

The SSX Mt. Eddie & Classic Characters DLC pack is available now for $7.99 or 640 Microsoft points and includes:
  • Mt. Eddie - a TRICKY inspired, ultra-long mountain, features 9 new Race & Trick drops
  • 7 retro SSX characters from SSX 3 and Tricky - Elise, Mac, Zoe, Kaori, Psymon, Moby, and Eddie
  • 3 classic music tracks - "Top Bomb", "Gin and Sin" and "Darkpath" by John Morgan

Have you tried it yet? Let us know your thoughts.
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-01-2012, 08:23 PM   #2
MVP

davis420's Arena

OVR: 25
Re: SSX Mt. Eddie and Classic Characters DLC Pack Available Today ($7.99)

So far, so good! I'm glad they released something extra for this game.
Old 05-02-2012, 01:03 AM   #3
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: SSX Mt. Eddie and Classic Characters DLC Pack Available Today ($7.99)

Yup! I went down the mountain a lot tonight. It's massive (over five minutes worth of a run from the top) and has a lot of awesome drops. Though the top half of the mountain is significantly better than the bottom half IMO. Also, every run down the mountain is a nighttime run, in case you were looking for some sunshine at this place.

Great to have Eddie back though! I wish there was more voice-over work with these guys like the days of SSX Tricky, but it's still classic looking enough to take me back! Well worth the $7.99!
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > All Other Sports »