Home

NCAA Football 13 Will Not Feature In-Game Saves

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Will Not Feature In-Game Saves within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-08-2012, 11:56 AM   #17
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64
Re: NCAA Football 13 Will Not Feature In-Game Saves

Quote:
Originally Posted by OGKing
surely you're joking
Not at all. It's tougher and tougher for me to commit the hour or so to play a full game. I am strictly on offline dynasty player, and if I can't complete a game, why buy the game?

Again, this is a standard feature in just about every if not every non-EA Sports sports game release. No excuse not to have it any longer.
Old 05-08-2012, 12:05 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 16

You have to be kidding me!!!! Once again EA fails to incorporate features from previous generations. Too the people who say "Not a big deal" or " just pause the game", do you pay other people's electric bills? No excuse...NO EXCUSE why PSX and PS2 versions of this game had in-game saves but a game in it's 7 iteration doesn't have this feature.

People should not be content with this saying "AHHH not a big deal". Too people with families this is a big deal and will lead to them cutting the game off due to not being able to save mid-game.

Hopefully EA/Tiburon addresses this issue for their first release on PS4/XBOX 720.
Old 05-08-2012, 12:23 PM   #19
Pro

lgxjames's Arena

OVR: 14

Ok, I wanted it, Not a big deal it isn't in...BUT...I do wonder...why has this been asked for, for years and still not even an explanation why it cannot/hasn't been added.
Old 05-08-2012, 01:12 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 8
i guess Motion Blur ate up a sizeable portion of the budget...

and who is still pausing a game in 2012? With how consoles are overheating and whatnot, i wouldnt even try it. I know it doesnt seem to happen as frequent as it used to but c'mon...

for those of you bashing the people that want in game saves, imagine playing a game like Skyrim without them...im sure you would change your tune then...
Old 05-08-2012, 02:59 PM   #21
All Star

poster's Arena

OVR: 23

This is a downer. Add me to the list of someone who has trouble finding a solid 90 minutes straight to play a dynasty game. Whether it is trying to fit in a game around my young daughter's schedule, or being able to stay up at night to get a game in, it's getting harder to find the time.

This is definitely frustrating and sad that they still have not implemented this into almost all of their sports games. Tiger Woods PGA has it, not sure if any of the other ones do.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2012, 04:29 PM   #22
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelasthurtknee
maybe im old fashion but i still use the pause button
Right. Because pausing a game and leaving a console on for 24-48 hours makes a lot of sense. Good call.
Old 05-08-2012, 05:17 PM   #23
MVP

OVR: 15
I'm surprised there's still people hoping to see this feature implemented. I've been so disenchanted by EA that I didn't even have it in my wishlist for this year.. It's amazing how one of the must have feature for grown-up gamers is regularly neglected by EA. year in year out.
Old 05-08-2012, 05:24 PM   #24
MVP

TDenverFan's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
Right. Because pausing a game and leaving a console on for 24-48 hours makes a lot of sense. Good call.
I've left my 360 on for about 10 hours without any issues. I was downloading a large demo.

Even when games had in game save, I usually just paused it and turned off the TV. Took less time to start back up that way. Not even an issue to me.
NCAA: The College of William and Mary Tribe

William and Mary Class of 2018!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »