Home

Easily the Most Frightening Play in Baseball, As Seen in MLB 12 The Show (HILARIOUS)

This is a discussion on Easily the Most Frightening Play in Baseball, As Seen in MLB 12 The Show (HILARIOUS) within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-10-2012, 11:23 AM   #17
Senior Circuit

KingV2k3's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Easily the Most Frightening Play in Baseball, As Seen in MLB 12 The Show (HILARIO

I'll go with Kenny Powers in Eastbound and Down...

What do I win?

VERY entertaining start to my day...

Thanks!
Old 05-10-2012, 11:49 AM   #18

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Easily the Most Frightening Play in Baseball, As Seen in MLB 12 The Show (HILARIO

lol, OP looks maybe more painful than this:

Old 05-10-2012, 07:27 PM   #19
Rookie

nolesfan69's Arena

OVR: 3
Wow!! Is he dead!! RIP Mr Pitcher.
Old 05-10-2012, 07:30 PM   #20
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20

video/picture/highlights thread please
Old 05-10-2012, 10:31 PM   #21
Rookie

h4mbon3s's Arena

OVR: 0

lol this video is great but this is easily the scariest part of baseball. i had this happen to me once, the ball came rocketing back right at my face and everything went into slow motion lol. i got my glove up right at the last second, i was pissed i didn't catch it. everyone was trippin thinking i got hit.

granted that was in 8th grade, but i had a concussion not even a month before and i threw low 70s lol.
Mizzou
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-10-2012, 10:37 PM   #22

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by h4mbon3s
lol this video is great but this is easily the scariest part of baseball. i had this happen to me once, the ball came rocketing back right at my face and everything went into slow motion lol. i got my glove up right at the last second, i was pissed i didn't catch it. everyone was trippin thinking i got hit.

granted that was in 8th grade, but i had a concussion not even a month before and i threw low 70s lol.
I had similar thing happen to me too. Line drive ball hit to 2nd, and from the bench perspectives, it looked like it I just missed it and it hit my head, but I actually managed to slightly block the ball with my glove and got the person out.

Only lesson learned in that....never put a pitcher to play 2B in varsity baseball!!!
Old 05-10-2012, 11:08 PM   #23
Everyday is Faceurary!

dickey1331's Arena

OVR: 31

that had to hurt
NFL: Dallas Cowboys
NHL: Dallas Stars
NBA: Dallas Mavericks

I own a band check it out
Old 05-10-2012, 11:11 PM   #24
Everyday is Faceurary!

dickey1331's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by h4mbon3s

I had something similar last summer when I was practicing for my softball league. I was pitching and the batter hit it right to my face but lucky my reflex was to put the glove up to my face and I was able to hit it away. Scared the crap out of me and I was pretty nervous/paranoid after that.
NFL: Dallas Cowboys
NHL: Dallas Stars
NBA: Dallas Mavericks

I own a band check it out

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »