Home

Three New Madden NFL 13 Videos Featuring the Audio Team of Jim Nantz and Phil Simms

This is a discussion on Three New Madden NFL 13 Videos Featuring the Audio Team of Jim Nantz and Phil Simms within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-14-2012, 03:01 PM   #1
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Three New Madden NFL 13 Videos Featuring the Audio Team of Jim Nantz and Phil Simms

These videos are also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

These videos showcase an Audio Insight, as well as a look at how Jim Nantz and Phil Simms worked together in the studio, and an audio b-roll featuring a few outtakes.
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3

Last edited by jpdavis82; 05-14-2012 at 03:03 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2012, 03:31 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: Madden NFL 13 Audio Playbook Videos

The first two videos don't work for me, what are they of? The audio playbook had a little in-game commentary and hits. The stats for Luis Castillo at 3:35 looks hideous though!! Not sure why they are failing at this scorebug and stats. Looks unprofessional.
Old 05-14-2012, 03:48 PM   #3
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by at23steelers
The first two videos don't work for me, what are they of? The audio playbook had a little in-game commentary and hits. The stats for Luis Castillo at 3:35 looks hideous though!! Not sure why they are failing at this scorebug and stats. Looks unprofessional.
Did you not see they changed the scorebug?
Old 05-14-2012, 04:08 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Did you not see they changed the scorebug?
I did, but I mean their decisions originally. This is with the older scoreburg. I just don't see how they could think it looks good. I didn't see the stats listed under the scoreburg until now, and now I kind of regret it, because it's absolutely hideous.
Old 05-14-2012, 07:58 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 4
I really liked the second video. They did commentaries based off different scenarios. Let's hope this translate well into franchise mode!

"You didn't think that the team was able to rally behind the backup at all huh?"
"The reality was they missed the star running back. His talent..."
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2012, 08:02 PM   #6
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Three New Madden NFL 13 Videos Featuring the Audio Team of Jim Nantz and Phil Sim

Anybody else curious as to why today was the 'Audio Playbook' but it seemed like they didn't really show us a whole lot more of Nantz and Simms than we had already seen?

I've loved what I've heard from them so far but I was expecting to hear a lot more in terms of Nantz-Simms commentary today.
Old 05-14-2012, 08:07 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
Anybody else curious as to why today was the 'Audio Playbook' but it seemed like they didn't really show us a whole lot more of Nantz and Simms than we had already seen?

I've loved what I've heard from them so far but I was expecting to hear a lot more in terms of Nantz-Simms commentary today.
true, i was expecting at least some gameplay footage of the audio presentation
Old 05-14-2012, 08:48 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 6
Would be nice to see player specific talking instead of them being so generic.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »